11-The Truth?

Hannah drove and met her brother at the diner he ate at, on the way to Ironbark a month ago. The food was beyond what amazing was. Hannah couldn't believe that a burger could actually taste this damn good! She was in seventh heaven. She ordered a triple cheeseburger with large cheese fries, and a large slushie. Oh, and she shared nuggets with Jack. She practically gobbled all her food down. Jack ordered the same thing as her, and the waitress was so sweet. Hannah really liked her. Her name was Barbara, the same waitress that Jack had a month ago. Hannah left her a very generous tip, as Jack covered their meal.

Then once again, they were on the road again. This time, Hannah being directly behind Jack the entire time. They had about 1 hour and 30 minutes until they were back home. Hannah and Jack, to be honest, lived in a luxurious, big house. Their mother was a record executive, and their father was an attorney. Julia and Alex Nelson.

And My God, Hannah couldn't wait to catch her best friend up on everything that had happened, Zoey. Hannah's best friend since they were 5 years old. Although Hannah grew up dancing and Zoey grew up doing cheer, they eventually started doing cheerleading together at a competitive cheerleading gym. Hannah cheered with Zoey all throughout high school, and with her now, in college.

Hannah and Jack always parked on the side of their home, while Julia and Alex always parked in the driveway or garage. Jack also had a regular sedan aside from his RV-his Ford Fusion, which he put subwoofers in. Hannah hated Fords. Let's not get into this right now, but she loved his subs. Julia had a Tesla, and Alex had a truck.

When Jack and his little sister walked in, Julia was in the living room talking to one of her coworkers on the phone about something very important at the office. She smiled as she saw both of her beautiful kids, got up, and hugged each one of them, while still talking and sounding a bit annoyed honestly at her assistant, TJ. Julia is very beautiful like Hannah. She was slender, like Hannah, though taller-5'9, graceful, elegant, orderly, and assertive. She is Jack's biological mother, has reddish brown hair and like Jack, blue eyes. She always dressed so professionally. Hannah and Jack loved and admired their mother very, very much.

"You smell soooo good momma!" Hannah complimented Julia, whispering. Julia took the phone away from her ear for one second.

"Thank you pumpkin! Yeah, TJ, I need you to get everyone together tomorrow for this very important meeting. It's mandatory, I-"

Both Jack and Hannah made their way into the kitchen. Dad wasn't home yet, but he would be very soon for dinner. Jack wanted to have a long talk with Hannah in a little bit. So, after they grabbed some beverages from the refrigerator, he took her downstairs, and they talked at the bar by the pool table.

"Han" Jack began. Hannah looked over at him.

"Will you please be honest with me and tell me what really happened?"

Hannah sighed.

"Hannah. Please. I am your older brother. Don't you know you can talk to and trust me? I've been here for you your whole life. I love you a lot. I just want the truth. I've wanted nothing more than to protect you, and you know that."

Hannah was having a hard time looking her brother in the eyes right now, and Jack already knew the truth. He just wanted Hannah to admit it herself. She did not want to bring up what happened, ever again. And she was not about to tell Jack she had a date with him. Andre' seemed very sincere and sweet, which is why Hannah gave in and decided to give him just one chance tomorrow night, aside from him being in a vicious cult. Though Hannah still doesn't know Andre' had a chance at killing her brother.

"Okay, how about this. Tell me what you remember" Jack said, drinking from his cup.

"I kind of remember waking up and leaving the tower that night. I didn't really know what I was doing though. I just wanted to explore the woods at that moment, but it's hard to remember the details. Next thing I knew, I saw that cult doing some stuff. Fire burning on some logs, and they were all standing around it, talking. Next thing I knew, they were running, so I hid and they didn't see me. I thought I heard ya'll calling me so I tried to follow the sound of your voice, but got lost. So I kept walking and walking and then I actually came across one of those guys and man...he was yummy"