11-Give Me ONE Chance, Babygirl.

Hannah's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of the sockets. The cultist chuckled, she was just adorable.

"Hey gorgeous" He said, smiling down at her. My God, that voice.

"H-h-h-" Hannah couldn't get the words out. She was that stunned by the cultist's presence. What is he doing here? Hannah didn't think he was going to find and talk to her again.

"Are you scared of me?" Andre 'asked. Hannah shook her head, her brown eyes locked on his sexy dark ones.

"Not at all. I just thought I was never going to see you again."

"So... you do remember me? Do you remember what we did?"

Hannah couldn't help but laugh a little. 

"Yes. We fucked?"

"Mhm" Andre' agreed.

"Why did you come find me? One night wasn't enough, hm?" Hannah asked him, very curiously. 

"Cause I can't stop thinking about you. And you're very beautiful, and I want you to give me a chance. Like, an actual chance. As your man."

"I don't even know your name" Hannah responded.

"I know yours'" The cultist replied with a cheeky smile. Hannah raised her eyebrows.

"Hannah. And I'm Andre'!"

Hannah looked shocked. Andre' laughed because of the look on her face.

"How do you know that?"

"Well...you and your brother put on quite a show not too long after we fucked. Ring a bell?"

Hannah suddenly remembered how loud they must've been. Her sobbing uncontrollably, Jack yelling at her.

"Oh yeah. Well. It's nice to finally, officially meet you. Now that we know each other's names." Hannah said with a pretty smile. Every time she smiled, Andre' fell for her even more.

"With that face and body, let me take you on a date" Andre' insisted. Hannah sighed.

"But aren't you apart of a cult? I want no part of that" Hannah said, honestly. Girl wasn't lying.

"I mean.... for now. But would you give me a chance?"

"Andre'" Hannah said. She wanted to say yes, but also, no. She didn't want anything to do with a cult, and she didn't want Andre' to end up convincing her otherwise. Because what if he did try?

"Yes, sexy?"

"I barely know you!"

"Then get to know me! And I'll get to know you. Just give me ONE chance. I'm not asking you to have anything to do with the cult, okay? I want you to see that I genuinely am into you. YOU, baby. I'm dead serious."

Hannah stared at him, thinking. He was very attractive. He was amazing in bed. He had a voice that made her weak at the knees. All of a sudden, her phone started ringing. It was Jack. She told Andre' to give her a second.

"Hey bro"

"Hannah? Where are you? Did you leave the parking lot?"

"I'm about to, sorry. Got caught up with mom on the phone."

"Alright. I sent you the address to the diner. I'll see you there soon, love you. C'mon."

"Love you too bro. See you real soon!"

**Hangs Up**

"I gotta go. I gotta meet my brother for food, he's wondering where I am."

"Give me one chance Babygirl. Just one" Andre' persisted. Damn, he would not give up. And Hannah did want to say yes, deep down. 

"Okay, okay. Fine." Hannah agreed. Andre' smiled big time. He gave Hannah his phone to put her number in, and she did. He called it, so she would know it's him.

"When are you available?" He asked. Hannah thought for a second, and then answered.

"Tomorrow night"

"Alrighty. I'll see you then. Okay, pretty?"

"Okay, hunk" Hannah agreed.

"Can I hug you?" The cultist asked. Hannah got out of the car and let him hug her, picking her up. He still smelt amazing. He kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He said happily. 

"Damn you smell amazing!" Hannah said.

"You do too" The cultist told her. They waved bye, and Hannah watched Andre' disappear very quickly. He was very fast, running back into Ironbark State Park.

She sighed dreamily and sunk into her seat. She had a date with a cultist tomorrow night. 

She had a date with a cultist tomorrow night.