4-Hannah, Where Art Thou?

As Connor and Jack both ran to the parking lot, as fast as they fucking could, they discovered that Hannah, in fact, never left. Her car was still there. That meant that she was still in those woods somewhere, unless she was kidnapped and taken elsewhere. Oh, by the way...Connor had a gun on him, in case any of the cult members tried to fuck with him and Jack.

Jack was panicking on the inside. He lost his little sister, and he was pretty damn sure that one of the cultists got ahold of her. Who knows what they could be doing to, or with her. Though he had a gut wrenching feeling that they were doing something with her, before possibly killing her. He wanted to scream. To cry. To cuss them out the fuck out, for messing with her. If something did happen to Hannah, he knew it was going to be all his fault. That mom and dad, and everyone was going to blame him....and he didn't blame them one bit. He wanted to lose his shit, but he couldn't quite yet. He needed to find his little sister.

Here's the thing.

He felt deep down that Hannah was still alive somewhere. He could feel it. His sister wasn't dead. She just wasn't. He knew that he had to eventually find her tonight.

"S-she's still h-here" Connor said, bending over with his hands on his knees, out of breath.

"She's okay. She's somewhere. She's still alive. I just know it. We'll find her" Jack said, staring at her car.

"...man, I hope" Connor replied, trying to not sound worried. Trying to not frighten Jack even more than he already was. He still, couldn't believe this was Jack's little sister. Like seriously.

"I'm so sorry bro. She could be anywhere in these woods. C'mon, let's keep looking, we have to find her."

Jack had already shown Connor a picture of Hannah, so, he knew who to look out for.  Connor, based on that picture, thought she was very beautiful, good Lord. Jack took a deep breath, angrily curled his fists, then pulled out and lit a cigarette. He gave one to Connor too, and Connor lit it with his own lighter.

"I love my sister, but the girl doesn't think sometimes! She fucking worries me, man. She really does. I was kind of afraid that something like this would happen. I didn't really think it would, but it was still in the back of my mind! Just wait till I get ahold of her!"

"I can only imagine" was all that Connor replied. Then they both turned back around and ran back into the woods.

Meanwhile....