7-Finally.

Hannah woke up to the sound of her cell ringing. Groggily, she looked at the caller ID and panicked. It was her brother, and she knew she was about to get it from him. She looked around for Andre', but he was gone. She was in big trouble. She was nervous to answer, but did anyways, bracing herself for Jack to yell at her. And she knew she deserved it. She disobeyed him, and she felt ashamed of herself for putting her brother that she loved so much through this.

"H-hello?"

"HANNAH ISABELLA NELSON. WHERE ARE YOU? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PICKING UP YOUR PHONE? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SICK I AM? ME AND CONNOR HAVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND, ALL OVER THESE DAMN WOODS LOOKING FOR YOU FOR HOURS, W-"

"Jack, I'm fine, I'm fine! I'm so sorry.... I really am. I'm fine."

"Where. Are. You." Jack growled. Hannah felt tears forming in her eyes. She could feel the anger in his voice, and it sent chills down her little spine. She knew she messed the fuck up. She can't remember the last time she made Jack this angry, and she was truly sorry. It hurt her, knowing her brother was this mad at her, knowing she caused this. She should have never gotten that drunk.

"I-I-I...."*sniffles*.

"Let me talk to her. You need to calm down." Connor calmly said to Jack, taking the phone from him.

"Hannah honey. Are you okay?"

"Connor? Yeah, I'm fine. I'm in an empty cabin. I don't remember how I got here, though."

Connor knew where. However, it never crossed his mind to check in there, because he would've never guessed that Hannah would've went there, out of all places. Same with Jack. It never occurred to them.

"Are you hurt? Can you move?"

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine, I'm just sore" Hannah answered, honestly. Jack's eyed widened a little. He knew that this could mean 2 things. For one, he knew that his sister loved hooking up. Or, the liquor. Jack had this gut wrenching feeling that it was the first option.

"Sore....where?" Connor asked. Hannah needed to lie. She could not tell her brother, or Connor that she just had insane sex with one of the cult members. Oh no. No fucking way, man.

"M-My muscles. They're really sore. I think I may have been running last night, through the woods. I got lost. Then I got sooo tired, I just crashed here."

Jack was fucking fuming. Was Hannah really telling him the truth?

"Hannah Isabella. Were you with ANY of those men in all black, wearing the horned masks? Did you come across any of them?"

"...No."

"HANNAH. TELL ME THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW. DID YOU HOOK UP WITH ANY OF THEM?"

Connor's jaw was on the goddamn floor now. 

"What!?" He mouthed.

"JACK! NO!"

"Do you even remember half of what happened a few hours ago? Do you even remember what they looked like?"

"I saw them at that campfire they had going on! They looked how you described them."

"Sweetie, that wasn't a campfire" Connor corrected her. Hannah looked confused.

"Then what-"

"Just wait til I get ahold of you! Ooo I outta-" Jack interrupted her. No way was he buying this. He knew his little sister too well for her to try to lie. Not today, sis.

"Dude, enough! Can't you just put that aside for right now and focus on the fact that your little sister is alive, and okay? Take a deep breath. Your sister is okay. Aren't you happy that she is okay?"

Jack took a deep breath.

"Of course, I am! But she deliberately disobeyed me when I specifically told her to not wander off too far! I told her to not drink too much of that fucking alcohol. I reminded her of how tiny she is and how easily drunk she gets. She knows this! I told her Connor! She doesn't listen! She gives me so much anxiety! I am constantly watching her like she's a child!"

"Hannah babe, stay there. We're coming, alright? Don't move. I mean it. Don't. Move."

"Alright. I'll be here. I'm not moving, I promise."

"Bye. See you soon."

"Bye."

Hannah laid back down, staring at the ceiling. She could still smell Andre'. She is now realizing that he is indeed a cult member, whom Jack was warning her about, and he was literally balls deep inside of her a few hours ago. Hannah couldn't deny the fact that she really was attracted to him, despite the cult. She knew that she shouldn't be...but she was. Honestly, she hated that she was. But he was really, very sweet to her. He didn't kill or harm her, and Hannah is realizing that he could've and chose not to. His deep, sexy voice echoed in her mind. She wanted to see him again, but she knew she shouldn't want to. She began to cry a little, again. Her eyes were all puffy.  

Where is he? Hannah thought. She wanted to see him again and it killed her inside. She knew it was wrong, but her heart was wanting him so badly. She shouldn't want the cultist, and she did. 

"We just fucked once. We weren't even supposed to see each other again" She said.