10-Leaving Ironbark

Because of everything that had happened, Jack decided that it was time for him to forever move on from those woods immediately. He never wanted to step foot in them, ever again. When he tried to report the incident to HQ, they dismissed his story, not believing him one bit. But he was telling the truth. He didn't have the evidence though, because when he and Hannah got back to his tower to retrieve their items to leave, his camera was literally shattered in pieces. He knew who did it. Or what did it. Why was everyone trying to avoid speaking about this cult as much as possible? It's one thing to avoid them, but the fact that people were too scared to even talk about them was terrifying. 

Hannah, Jack, Connor, and Billy were all saying their goodbyes. And just in case for the future, Jack and Connor exchanged numbers. 

"You two be safe out there going home, alright?" Billy said. He hugged Hannah and waved bye to Jack, thanking him for his service in the woods for the time he was there. Hannah also hugged Connor goodbye. She really liked him and was truly going to miss him.

"I hope I see you again someday" she told him. He smiled. He thought Hannah was the sweetest thing ever. He was going to miss her. 

"I'm sure faith will bring us together again in the future. But it was a pleasure to finally meet you, and I am so glad you're okay. Be safe, kiddo."

"I will. You too."

"And don't give your brother a hard time!" Connor reminded her. She laughed.

"Aww" Billy said.

"I mean it!"

"I know, i know."

After Hannah and Jack parted from the others, while walking to their vehicles, Jack told Hannah to meet him at the Roseburg Diner so they could eat. That made Hannah extremely happy. Then they hugged, and Jack got into his RV and Hannah got into her Chevy Cruise. But as she was about to close the door, she felt something hold it open so she couldn't shut it.

"What the-" She started. 

When she looked up, it was the cultist that she had sex with last night. 

Andre'.