3-Hannah and The Cultist

As Hannah peered from behind the tree, she definitely saw several of the men that Jack was trying to warn her about earlier. The girl was now wearing an oversized Care Bear's t-shirt, short pajama shorts, and sneakers. Her hair was down, too.

The men looked exactly how Jack described them, and the leader was the one wearing white

The men looked exactly how Jack described them, and the leader was the one wearing white. Hannah didn't know what they were burning, or what the hell they were even doing. There was also something on the ground beside the leader's feet. Something big, but Hannah couldn't make it out. It all looked kind of blurry to her, and it looked like some sort of ritual. She could hear them speaking but couldn't make out their words. They were all men, and they all had deep voices, and they were all tall. They had a tent set up, a campsite. Hannah was not too far away from them honestly. She really wanted to know what they were doing. Like, really wanted to know.

Suddenly, there was a flash. A camera flashes. All the men gasped, and immediately turned to face the direction of it, looking up towards Jack's tower. Hannah's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. It was getting hard for her to stand. She was struggling, but she still managed. The girl definitely couldn't walk straight. She let out a high-pitched giggle and immediately covered her mouth. Then, all the men all fled the scene, running in her direction. She saw one of them drag the big item into the tent. None of them saw Hannah because she hid herself. She had no damn idea what was going on.

"HANNAH!? HANNAH! HANNAH WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Hannah couldn't tell if it was Jack or Connor, but she figured it was one of them. So, she started clumsily running.

"J-jack? Connor?"

She got lost. She didn't know where she was now. The trees looked like they were blending together, and they looked like they had fucking faces. She had no phone reception, so she couldn't call Jack. But instead of having a full-blown panic attack like most people would, she calmly just walked and walked until she was back on the other side of the river. She really didn't care about what was going on.... she was that drunk. Then, she finally made it back to Tower 11. Her phone suddenly had reception, once again, and it was going off like crazy! She was being bombarded with text messages, yet she was too drunk to care or notice. It doesn't help that her phone was on silent as well.

She looked over to the supply shed and saw the light on, and it opened. Thinking she was seeing Jack, she hurried over and stepped through the threshold.

"Jack? *Clears throat*, here I am brother! You're oh-so fabulous little sista!" Hannah announced, with one arm up and the other one down by her side, as if she was surprising someone. Funny enough, she literally was, and she was laughing too from being drunk.

A tall man in all black attire, a black cloak like robe, a horned mask only revealing some of his white skin and dark eyes, a chained belt around his waist with a rope and other various items, and large black boots turned quickly to look at Hannah.

"Huh?" He said in a sexy, deep voice

"Huh?" He said in a sexy, deep voice. Hannah was so taken aback by this. This....wasn't Jack.

"Huh?" She repeated in such a sexy way. He stood there as she walked towards him with a seductive smile on her face. The kind of smile that says, Hey baby.

This man was Hella confused. Confused as to why she wasn't running away. As to who she was, what she was doing here this hour in the morning, and why she wanted his attention. But he couldn't deny the fact that Hannah was absolutely stunning, despite the girl being drunk as fuck.

"A-aren't you quite a hunk. You single, boo?" Hannah said confidently, clearly checking him out and being oh, so obvious about it. Good Lord, Jack was going to be very pissed off! But Hannah didn't know what she was doing. All she knew for now was that this man sounded so hot, and Hannah could tell he was attractive underneath all the black he wore. Not to mention, in this moment, it didn't occur to her that this was one of those guys Jack was telling her about. But one thing is for damn sure. She found Andre', the cultist, sexy. He was mysterious, he was tall, and he had a very attractive voice that just pulled Hannah in. He widened his eyes.

This has never happened in these woods before.

Is this actually happening right now? The cultist thought. But nevertheless, he took his chances on this beautiful girl. Hannah really does have an edge to her.

"Indeed I am. It looks like it's your lucky night, Babygirl."

BABYGIRL!? Done. Hannah was now weak at the knees. She was so heart eye emoji. That sexy, deep voice my God.

"Yeah. I guess so" Hannah giggled, blushing, and grabbing his hand while literally looking up into his eyes. He was much larger than she was. He was easily 6'5. And this dude wasn't no stick. He was built and muscular. Imagine that next to a 5'3 skinny female. He could easily throw her around.

"Let's fuck" Hannah said, straight to the point. Woah girl.

"Mmmhmm" The cultist agreed, nodding his head. Yeah, he could've killed her and silenced her for discovering his existence. But she was hot, and he knew he was about to get some, so now, why would he do that? But is this going to work? He didn't know if it was going to even fit. Hannah winked at him, as he was so caught up in wondering what his life even is right now, and her beauty. The cultist thought she was unreal. That's how pretty she was to him. Matter of fact, Hannah was the prettiest girl he had ever seen in his life. And originally, he was looking for Jack (which Hannah was completely oblivious to), but she made him forget about him if we're being honest. He didn't want to kill her.

"Damn baby. You're gorgeous.... sexy" The cultist said. Hannah giggled, again.

"I know. C'mon."

Hannah took his hand, and he followed behind her, them both running out of the shed. Before Hannah knew it, the cultist had thrown her over his shoulder, and she was laughing and laughing and laughing. He caught a glimpse of her sexy, purple thong.

You know what's about to go down.