2-Drinking

"You sound sexy" Hannah bluntly said to Connor through the radio. Jack's jaw was on the ground.

"Oh jeez...." He said, trying to not laugh, but a little embarrassed as well.

"Sorry? I mean, I can't lie, like...he does though."

"......" Connor did not know how to respond to this. Jack gave his sister the "really?" look, and she just laughed.

"Heh, thank you. You sound quite pretty yourself" Connor replied. He couldn't believe this was Jack's little sister. But he liked her already. He thought she was quite funny and couldn't wait to meet her in person tomorrow.

"Aww, thank you Connor!" Hannah said, opening her bottle of liquor. Jack's eyes widened and his mouth dropped. Hannah put one finger over her lips, mouthing "shhh!"

"You're welcome" Connor responded with a chuckle. He thought she was too cute.

"-HEY! Connor! I'm going to sign off for the night, alright? I'm pretty tired."

"Got cha new guy. Just make sure to report for the night and get your fire going, so you two don't get too cold tonight. Goodnight new guy. Goodnight Hannah. Tower 12, over and out."

"Goodnight Connor!" Both Hannah and Jack simultaneously said.

"MUAH!" Hannah then added to Connor. Jack rolled his eyes laughing, and Connor couldn't help but laugh himself.

"Tower 11, over and out" Jack concluded. He then turned to Hannah, flabbergasted.

"Where did you get that? I don't think I'm allowed to have that up here girl!"

Hannah was already drinking from the bottle. Since she was spending the night, she didn't have to worry about driving. Girl took it like a champ. Jack wasn't surprised because this is his little sister we're talking about, but he knew this was such a terrible idea. Hannah was always doing something crazy, honestly.

"Want some bro?" She asked with the biggest smile on her pretty little face. Jack hesitated, but then grabbed a shot glass, poured some, and took a shot. He took only 2 throughout the night. This obviously wasn't enough to even get Jack tipsy. Hannah on the other hand....

"Now sis, watch it. Don't drink too much. I sometimes think you forget how tiny you are."

"No promises!"

Jack gave her that look.

"Okay. I'll try not to. At least."

"Thank you".

Jack knew there was really no point in going back and forth with her. He knew he needed to keep a close eye on her with that alcohol.

Hannah followed Jack to go get the firewood for the fire. She also watched him report for the night, and they ate dinner together. They laughed and had a very fun time, and Hannah caught Jack up on everything going on in her life back at home. For Dinner, they had popcorn, pizza, and some grape soda Hannah brought. After dinner, Hannah plugged her phone into the computer, and turned up her music from the computer's speakers. She played Murder On The Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis Bextor and danced like a mad woman around the room with Jack. They both fucking loved that song so much. Hannah used to be an actual dancer, who danced since she was 4. She took lessons for years, and did lots of competitions from about 5-15, so she's had a ton of training and experience. Hannah was now a competitive cheerleader in college. But for now, she just wanted to let loose and have fun with her brother. It was always a very fun time when these two were together. Then, they both got really tired, took showers, and went to bed. Jack had set up an air mattress for Hannah. He just prayed and hoped that she wasn't going to do anything stupid from drinking so much because she was seriously pretty drunk at this point. But she looked like she was seriously tired, and she actually ended up drifting off to sleep. So what could go wrong, right?

....

2:34 AM.

"*Sighs*, We've got another one. I know it's late, but you're going to want to see this one Jack. *Sigh* Jack? Jack. I need you to wake up. Do you copy?"

Jack drowsily woke up. But when he looked over, his little sister was gone. He immediately panicked.

"CONNOR! MY SISTER! SHE'S GONE!"

"W-WHAT!? It's 2:34 in the morning what the hell? First, I'm seeing this, and now Hannah's gone?!"

"Seeing what?"