12-Date With A Cultist

**Cell phone ringing**

Hannah had just gotten out of the shower. She went into her room and took her towel off once she was in. She looked at the caller ID. It was Andre', and boy was she happy, though she didn't answer in time. Jack was upstairs with Collin, Zach, and yes, Connor Hawkins from tower 12, and Markeese. Rap music was playing, Yeezy by Young Dolph to be exact. Most of Jack's friends were also Hannah's really good friends.

"Ayo Hannah! Come here for a sec" Collin yelled down the stairs. She wrapped her towel around herself, opened her bedroom door, and ran to the bottom of the stairs.

"I'll come up when I can! I'm in the middle of something!" Hannah replied, yelling up.

"Ight!"

Hannah then went back into her room and called Andre' back on her yellow iPhone 15 pro max, flopping down naked on her huge, comfy bed.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey" Said Hannah

"Hey beautiful queen" Andre' said in his signature, deep voice. Hannah immediately started blushing, and getting a little wet.

"Oh my gosh, stopppp" She said, sounding very sexy. Andre 'chuckled.

"You excited for our date, m'lady?"

"Maybe" Hannah said, giggling.

"Yes of course I am. You?"

"Been thinking about you nonstop. Most definitely. I can't wait to see that pretty smile again."

"You're soooooo hot" Hannah said. She couldn't help herself, Andre' had literally swept her off her feet.

"Says you babydoll. What are you doing?"

"On my bed. Just got out of the shower and then you called. I've literally got no clothes on right now."

*Whistles* "Girllllll, don't tempt me or I'll come over there right now."

"Don't tempt ME actually!"

"Just wanted to see how you were doing is all."

"Well, I'm fine thank you. I'm just getting ready! Still gotta pick an outfit"

"Okay. Whatever you end up wearing, you are going to look so beautiful. See you at 7?"

"Yes sir!"

"Okay. Bye gorgeous!"

"Bye hunk!"

**Hangs up**

Hannah did her skin care routine, then chose a very gorgeous, sexy outfit to wear. She knew that as soon as her brother and his and her friends saw her in this, they were going to immediately ask her where she was going. She picked out a sexy red dress that was sleeveless and showed her petite, curvy figure. She also chose black wedges that gave her some height, though she was still going to be significantly shorter than Andre', as the height difference between these 2 was pretty big. Hannah didn't even go past Andre's shoulder. She wore some pretty matching jewelry as well, and earrings, and she left her really thick hair down with some bouncy, voluminous curls from her curling iron. She sported a black, sparkly smokey eye, and sharp winged eyeliner that was sharp enough to kill a man. Hannah was already a confident young woman, but her confidence shot through the roof when she saw herself. She looked at the time on her phone. Andre was going to be here in 5 minutes. In no time, she heard the doorbell ring. She looked at the ring camera on her phone and saw him walk up. This man cleaned up so nice. God, he really was a hunk.