•Three || distance between•

Antani woke up in the medical pod after 6 days, she wasn't sure what was going on. Her mother beside her had hugged her. "Good morning sweet!" She said with a spark of light in her face. Antani could tell she was excited.

Antani held her head as she said "what happened?" "You got attacked but Jake got you in time." Her mother said explaining to her. "But two days after that attack.. they left. They're gone for now. I'm sure they'll come back but I have no clue."

Antani looked like her Ikran was shot down in front of her. "What.. not even Neteyam stayed?" She asked worried. "No honey, I'm so sorry. I know you had a good relationship with him but it's over.. you have to move on." Antani couldn't believe what she heard.

She started crying then her mother hugged her and left without saying a word. How could they just leave her like that. Her and Neteyam were basically soulmates. They couldn't just break up like that as she's in a coma.

She couldn't be mad at Neteyam, it wasn't her fault but she wanted to see Neteyam again. She was more mad at Jake and Neytiri for deciding to leave.

She ran out of the medical pod and started to find her Ikran. He couldn't be far but she couldn't feel him. She kept looking until she finally found him in a tree.

She created the bond and started flying around to get things off her mind. She couldn't leave her clan for someone she loved just cause he isn't with her currently. She had to be mature.

She was the clans gift from eywa she had to stay. She was good at everything she had to stay. Just then she saw a little boy struggling with his Ikran. She flew down to where she was almost beside him. "Do you need any help!?" She yelled trying to get the screaming boys attention. "YES!" He yelled terrified.

She got under the Ikran to keep it from flying down as he adjusted and got the correct posture to be able to fly straight. When she noticed he wasn't struggling anymore she started to fly beside him.

"Hey bud first time?" She asked smiling. "Yeah just trying to impress my mom" he said looking up at her crying happy tears as she was standing on the ledge with her mate. They looked so proud of him.

"You did great, and I know your parents are proud of you" she said smiling and flying away. He laughed and smiled at her as he flew to his parents. Antani flew back to the clan as she was getting fruits on the way.

She walked into her pod with the basket full of fruits that she had grabbed. "Hello mother, I got some fruits" she said putting down the basket.

"Ahw thank you my dear, I've been working on cleaning the pod and didn't have time. Where have you been?" She asked concerned.

"Oh I just woke up and took a fly, I felt the need to after a while of not connecting with Suzette" she said looking very sad but trying to put a smile on her face. "I know you are very deviated about Neteyam and his family leaving but you need to move on, by the time they come back, if they ever do, you'll probably be starting a family with another." She said smirking as she looks at our neighboring pod family.

Their son is a few years older then me but is very well known since his father just became Oleykton. He is also one of the best hunters. "Mommm not right now just let he heal emotionally."

Antani then started cutting the fruit as the Oleykton came into the pod. "Good afternoon you two, I would like to inform you that we are going on a very early hunt so if you would like to come, please be ready by end of eclipse."

Antani stood up and bowed to the Oleykton. "Yes sir, I will be up by then. My mother will not be coming due to her sight. It may be very dangerous for her to do so." Said Antani.

"That'll work, oh and Antani, please teach my son your ways of teaching kids. He needs to learn." She said smirking at my mom but giving me a look. "Yes sir" Antani said sitting back down.

"See honey, you're already approved but I'll give you some time. " her mother said as she was walking to the fire lit in the middle of the pod. Antani was thinking as she heard her mom's words. Maybe she was going to get over him soon. Yeah she missed him but maybe this was a sign from eywa that they were better off as friends.

—————————————————————————-

A/N- heyyy so should I continue doing Antanis POV every other chapter or end it soon?

Word count: 829