•Eleven || feral•

Jake got a call from the ear piece. It was that son of a bitch.

I ran to my ilu as spider and Jake ran to his Tsurak and Neytiri ran to her Ikran.

Shit was about to go down.

Jake had to comfort and try to get Neytiri on the same page, once she was.. she had only rage in her eyes. Kiri and Tuk was still on the ship and she had to get revenge for Neteyam.

I was scared to get close to her but felt the same way. I mounted my ilu and quickly swam to the ship. Avoiding all of the submarines as I broke a few capsules only for the demons to suffocate or drown.

The ship was sinking and almost halfway under water.  I hoped on leaving my ilu to flea for its life before anything else happens. Many of our people and animals have already died and we don't need more.

I hope Neteyam is okay

I can't get him out of my head. Even when I'm going feral.

My head is spinning because of the constant bleeding coming from my thigh but I must stay strong, I just pray to eywa Neteyam is okay.

I grabbed a spear and gun and continue my way. I don't know how to use a gun but after watching Loak and Jake.. I may have the hang of it.

I notice a person on the deck until Neytiri came out of nowhere. She had red eyes as she stabbed him to death, not feeling guilty.

I continued until I noticed a person, navigating to be exact. And he was patrolling the area. Not for long. I lunged the spear at him only to hit his head as he was pinned to the ground.

I tested out the gun by shooting someone else, only taking a few shots but knocking myself off my feet from the jerk of the shot. I just have to be prepared next time. I get up and grab the spear when I turn a corner to see Tuk and Jake terrified that Neytiri has spider under a knife, him already bleeding. I hid to see quaritch has Kiri.

After a few moments Kiri is thrown to the ground as spider is as well. I turn my head to see fire coming towards the sullys from behind and another soldier, the same soldier that shot Neteyam.

Still undercover I throw the spear and pierce his torso as Jake and Quaritch are confused where it came from.

I came out, giving a glare as blood was all over my body even coming from my mouth. The kids were confused but then Tuk got swept into a water hole, Neytiri going after her.

Kiri yelled as Neytiri disappeared into the abyss.

Jake started fighting Quaritch as the ship tilted. Me Kiri and spider ran to the top of the ship so we don't end up underwater.

The gun around my torso keeps me from swimming so I throw it off and call an ilu so we can go back to the village but Kiri decided to get help from the fish to find her mom.

I take spider back to the village as I have no clue where Loak is and I'm worried.

"Have you seen Loak?" I asked.

"N-no.." spider faintly said.

"Don't be scared.. I promise I won't bite u. I was just angry I guess you could say." I said trying to comfort him. I had seemed to help as I felt him relax against my back.

Then he wanted to be dropped off at the end of the ship to help and find Loak. I agreed as I just wanted to go back to the village. I watched him run up the ship as I disappeared into the water.

It was cold and eclipse has almost ended. It was almost morning and I was tired. I wound still spilling out blood but not as much. I was surprised I handled as long as I did.

I got to the shore and limped to my mother as I hugged her. I lt felt so good to be in her presence.
I walked into the healing pod to see Neteyam laying on his back. He was unconscious so I didn't know if he was alive.

Tsireya and Aonung saw me and got a bit scared I would be mad. For some reason. I wiped the remaining blood from my face to not scare others. They all left so I could have my alone time with Neteyam.

"Ma'teyam." I smiled as I put my hand on his face.

"I used a gun.. like really used it. I also killed someone. I don't know if I should be proud but I am. Did it just for you." I said smiling. I tasted the metal in my mouth as I knew there was blood in my teeth.

I didn't matter at the moment. I just needed rest as I laid beside Neteyam and closed my eyes, eventually falling asleep.

—————————————————————————

A/N: bit cringy but yeah😭

Word count: 854