•Twelve || Beyond Greatful•

It's been a few days since the war and I can barely walk on my leg but thankfully Neteyam is almost fully healed to help me.

We announced our relationship to our parents and they were happy for us... Tsireya and Loak took a little longer but they got there.

I always lay with Neteyam because I feel comfort but sometimes I wonder what happened to Antani and how she's doing now.

I bet she's a great person but I hope she found someone she likes. I just feel bad for her from all the stories I've heard of her and Neteyams adventures.

A week after
I lay on the healing pad as my mother takes out my stitches.

"Ouwww!" I groaned as she pulled the last one out. "Don't be a wuss bug." Aonung said.

"Didn't u flea from the war?" I asked leaning back onto the wall. "Yeah because I decided to live" he said crossing his arms.

"Pussy"

"Wimp"

"Fishlips"

"Shitface"

"Aonung, no cussing at your sister. She's healing and needs no stress" mom said as she grabbed Aonungs arm and pulled him out of the pod.

I smiled as he waved bye to me and I just closed my eyes feeling relaxed and happy.

"Fishlips? Aren't you one too"

That voice was so familiar and I knew exactly who it was.

"Good morning to you too Teyam." I said giving him a grin as I opened my eyes. He sat beside me and gave me a basket.

"What's this?" I asked looking in the basket to find a new top, loincloth, necklace and hair pearls.

"Ma'teyam..." I said almost crying of joy.

"I thought that I'd make you something since u were hurt." He said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Aren't you hurt too?" I asked. "I mean you literally got shot."

"Yeah but you can't actually walk and I can." He said holding my hand and rubbing the back of it.

By how much he liked to hold my hand, I could tell his love language is physical touch. He loved to cuddle and hated when I would lay next to him and not be his little spoon.

When we walk around I would have my arm around him and he liked to hold my hand. When we sat beside eachother he would rub my thigh.

He also loved giving gifts. I already have a collection of flowers that he has given me. I also have like 6 necklaces from him.

He sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder as I played with his hand and fidgeted with the necklace. He loved the blue shells, he said it brings out my eyes and skin.

We laid there eventually falling asleep in eachothers presence.

—————————————————————————

A/N: heyyy so thank you for reading this is the last chapter but I may do an epilogue with their kids?? Idk lemme know if I should! You should also go check out my other stories "I don't deserve you" which was my first one (spider x female Omatikaya) and "Stoned hearted" that's my current one (Aonung x female Navi) if you read it then it'll explain what I mean

Word count: 495