Chapter - 1

|Y/N|

The curtains were moving because of the air coming from the window. I yawned waking up stretching but instead got pulled in his arms. My eyes opened immediately and I saw him. My one and only love. My husband.

His arm wrapped around my waist as he showed his smile melting my heart immediately.

"Good morning love" he said in a deep husky voice ruffling my hair and my heartbeat got crazy. I was sweating as a reddish tint crept on my cheeks, screaming how much flustered I was and how hard I was blushing.

And there he goes, he chuckled lightly at my face only to make me hide my face in his chest and snuggle intaking all his warmth.

"Y/n?" He called out in his deep voice making me look at him as he started leaning towards my face. My heart was running at a pace that I feared it will get stopped at any moment.

I closed my eyes waiting to taste his lips on mine when suddenly I started hearing faint voices making me alert at once. However those voices got louder and louder.......

*Thud*

And I rolled off as a loud noise echoed the whole room with my body that got filled with pain.

I opened my eyes immediately realising it was my dream. As always. I whined realising the reality is so different than my dreams.

Yah you annoying brat, wake up immediately. If you don't come downstairs in 10 minutes I won't give you breakfast. The loud voice made me jolt up and yes, it's my dear Eomma.

I huffed as she went out of the room. It was her who had kicked me making me fall down. I groaned clutching my back, it pained. I wanted to cry so bad, but ofcourse if I do so everyone will call me a crybaby. I am not a BABY AND NOT A CRYBABY AS WELL.

I yelled in my mind cursing the whole world and the sun for coming and bringing morning with him.

I finally went towards the washroom and started getting ready for the day. Changing into my dress for the day. I am a college student. So boring right? Yes for me too. Studying and studying that's all left in my life.

I do have dreams, but I dream to become a dancer like my dream man, my husband oops sorry!, my bias and my idol, Park Jimin. I can scream out his name whole day, staring at his pictures and dream about him. His smile uff!! That will be someday the death of mine.

But unfortunately I am very clumsy. Ofcourse I try to be careful but some things are not under our control.

Last time my mom did my admission in a dance school but I was kicked out the very first day.

Why? Because while dancing in the group I was randomly slapping the partners standing beside them or kicking them, stepping on their legs. I tried and tried but it only cause more and more problems. By the end the male dance teacher was admitted to the hospital.

Phew! It was his fault too, he was teaching me moves from a very close distance and the next thing I know he was on the floor screaming in pain.

Well I kicked in his "that" part. I gulped as I remembered everything so vividly.

I had to pay his hospital bills from my hard earned pocket money. Hah! Sad life. I have to face so much struggle in this little age of mine. Can you believe that? I am only "21" years old.

I gulped when I heard Eomma yell again, YOU ARE COMING OR I SHALL GIVE YOUR BREAKFAST TO THE DUSTBIN!!!!

NO!! I AM COMINGGG!!! I yelled back. What the hell ! Hello? I am still alive why would you feed a dustbin??