Chapter - 7

|Jungkook|

I marched into my room after I declared what I want. After a few minutes the door of my room opened making a low squeaky sound.  I looked towards the door and as I expected it was none other than my dear bestfriend, Taehyung.

"Hyung! What are you doing here? I thought you would leave by now?"
I asked to which he nodded his head as he kept his both hands in his both sides of the pocket.

"Yes, but I was here to ask, are you really going to marry Y/n? I mean she's a sweet girl, no doubt but..."

"But?"

"You know, what about her?"

"Her? Ohh her?!" I said understanding as he nodded and I sighed. Well the second big reason I didn't wanted to marry Y/n.

Bella. She was an employee of our industry. Well that's what she is supposed to be but there's something more.

She has an unhealthy obsession over me, and I know that. While for others she might be a normal girl, but for me she has been quite a big problem.

It happened that I heard her one conversation, where she was scaring the other woman employees of our company to stay away from me, which I didn't mind because who cares? But the problem arrived when she started the rumour that we were dating, the whole office bulletin was covered with that news. As per the office rules you can't date someone from the company.

I had to obviously fire her, but she did tell me that she will come back.

"Well, I don't think she will be much harmful. We should not think about her much. Also it's not decided yet that I will marry y/n. If her parents or she says no then obviously we won't be getting married." I said smirking to which Taehyung chuckled. He got what I meant.

"Well if you say so. But trust me she's such a sweetheart. If you don't marry her how about I do that." He said wiggling his eyebrows trying to tease me. Well I don't care.

"Yes, you can. Anyways she's no way be able to be Mrs. Jeon. You know the youngest billionaire's wife, it's not everyone's cup of tea." I said he nodded a bit sadly but then smiled again and took his leave.

I sat on the bed and opened my laptop to do some work when a knock was heard. "Come in" I said, and mom entered. A cup of coffee in her hand.

"We will go meet her parents tomorrow, if that's okay?" She asked and I nodded my head. She left saying a 'good night' well it was for the good if we meet soon.

The earlier we meet the earlier we get to finish this problem.

~After a few hours

As I was scrolling through something a message suddenly popped on my phone. I looked at the time, it was 1 Am currently, who was texting me at this time?

It was an unknown number.

Unknown number

Hello 😄

Jungkook
Excuse me, who's
this?

Unknown number

Well your would
be wife.

Jungkook

What nonsense?