Chapter - 6

|Y/N|

As I waited for the bus at the bus stop I couldn't stop thinking about today. Well I will be honest, Jungkook is rude. Yes and arrogant too. But still he looks cute.

I really liked his frustrated face whenever I called him Ahjussi. Hehe I am really evil I know. I really liked their company. And this dress, Yuna gifted me saying it was a brand new dress anyways. She wanted to gift me something so she gave me this.

I too accepted it. They are such a nice family. I used to think that rich and billionaire people won't be that much close to their family but they are better than my family.

It's not like I hate my mother. I love her and I know she does too. But somewhere or the other she still blames me for that night. But I know someday I will prove her wrong.

As I sat in the bus and closed my eyes, Mr. Arrogant's face flashed and I couldn't help but to smile. His eyes are normally dark when he's serious. But I noticed how they got doe and soft with Yuna. That makes him even more cute.

That lip piercing of his, I think it's habit to lick that area from time to time. That makes him kinda sexy. Aish!! Control your mind you idiot!

But I am angry on him, how dare he call me idiot and stupid and also immature. If I am immature he's
Overly hyper extreme peak grumpy serious arrogant rude Ahjussi. Wait! Does that even makes sense? I doubt.

Soon I was standing infront of my house. I was welcomed by dead silence as always. Well mom would not return until it's midnight. She used to work overtime. Not just to earn money but to avoid meeting me. She tries to avoid me as much as possible because I remind her of someone.

As I turned the lights on I looked at the big photo frame of our family and chuckled sadly. The only photo frame that has all of us together. The last time when I laughed but not alone, with my parents and my brother. I dearly miss them.

Finally tracing my fingers on the picture of the person who is said to be the male version of me in the family. I laughed a little as everyone calls me his exact replica. No, obviously we do have some similar facial structure but it was more through my way of speaking, walking and my bubbly nature. They say I totally went on him, specially when he was young, in his teenage days.

My father. Kim Rae Won.

He has always been my inspiration

He has always been my inspiration. Then I looked at my older brother. His dimple smile always made me smile. Whenever I used to be sad, he was there to make me understand. Well I miss his philosophical words. He was the opposite of mine always. Calm and studious. But we had one thing common, we both were clumsy. We used to break things together. Haha! And then get scolded together.

My brother would turn 29 soon. I miss him. He promised to bring appa back but neither appa retuned nor he. I miss you so much Namjoon Oppa.

Don't worry Appa, Oppa, I hope you are safe wherever you are

Don't worry Appa, Oppa, I hope you are safe wherever you are. Your y/nie is doing great thanks to your blessings. I smiled for the final time looking at them.

I went to my room and laid back thinking all these things and didn't know when I dozed off.

~ In Jeon Mansion ~

|Jungkook|

I felt like I lost my voice when mom said those words.
"You have to marry Y/N." I froze on my spot. They must be joking with me right?

"You, you guys are really kidding me right? What do you mean I have to marry a random girl out of nowhere. We are in the 21st century, I don't need to marry someone that hastily without any reason." I kept my point. I know I am not wrong.

There used to be a time when there was a fixed age to get married. But now we are in a generation of casual relationship and what not, how can I get married like that to someone without any reason.

"Jungkook you are freaking 28! We need an heir for the family!!" I scoffed at the reason.

"Mom! What do you think of me, am I some kind of factory to you? You want me to get married to her just for the sake of an heir? Really? Have you even thought what you are saying? She's apparently somewhat 21? She's 7 years younger than me and a freaking college student." I wanted to yell but stopped because of my respect that I had for my parents.

They were not just going to ruin my life but also that girl's. I will never be able to love her, her presence alone makes me feel annoyed.

"But you said you are ready for an arrange marriage because you didn't wanted to go on blind dates anymore?" Mom asked. True.

I did ask her to chose a lady for me. I, though didn't wanted to settle so soon but because Mom kept pestering me with the idea of marriage, I agreed. But I wanted a lady, not a freaking child.

"Mom! I wanted you to search for someone who comes to my level. She cannot even walk properly, do you think she will ever be able to attend all those fancy parties of our company? I am the CEO and every thing about me matters a lot. I wanted someone who was elegant, pretty, matured and works for perfection just like me, not someone who's clumsy and doesn't even knows how to talk properly."

"But Jungkook, she's such a sweet child, I saw in her eyes she, even though is always cheerful but still searches for love. The woman these days will only be behind your money but if she becomes your wife she will love you through everything. I need someone with whom I can trust my son. She would never harm you. What else could a mother want? I only want for your happiness. Trust me if you had someone in your life, I wouldn't force you but because we are anyways looking for arrange marriage, she's the correct choice." Agreed. Yes, it's true I hate her but her personality said she won't be a gold digger.
Also it's not like I have someone in my life, I had to seek arrange marriage anyways but still not her.

That's when something clicked, does she even wants to marry me ? She might have a gurdian, I am sure they will deny this. No gurdian or parent will ever let there kid get married so easily and at such an early age. Specially when they don't know me properly.

"Okay then, but only if it's an yes from her Gurdain. I will accompany you there, if they say no, we will not negotiate anything. No, will be no." I said and smirked when I saw my mom frowning. Well that's normal.

What ever happens I can never make myself to live with her and love her. She's not made for me. Never.

***

Vote dear lovely readers ✨. Namjesus is keeping an eye on you all 🤭