me

I understand. I understand if you leave because I get it I don't even want to be around myself most the time. I understand I'm loud and annoying and I always interrupt. I understand if you leave because when I get excited I'm loud and talk fast and it gets annoying. I'll totally understand if you text or call and tell me you never wanna talk to me again because it's happened before. I understand if you don't want to talk as much because I am known as the loud freind and I wish I could fix it I truly do I wish I could fix my laugh and my thoughts I wish I could fix my stomach and thighs and my stupid thoughts I wish I was different I want to be different. So I don't blame you if you leave because I would to if I had to chance if I ever wake up blocked ill be hurt but I'll understand. I have been told how many people Don't like me and it's to the point I'm starting to belive the stuff they tell me because I know  most of its true. I have been told so many times I'm annoying.I wish I could learn to just shut myself up and leave everyone alone because it's not like they would care I have been told before people would be happier if I did leave and I know most the time they mean it and that's why I wish I could change everything about me and be perfect like the other girls who are perfect but instead I'm stuck being like this and I can't find out how to be different that's the main reason I Hate everything about me because I'm not perfect like the others.