to her

I don't hate you I hate the way you act toward me. I hate that you call me stupid and then say you meant something else. I don't enjoy being around you for a long period of time because then I end up doing something wrong after so long so I try to keep distance and then it becomes a issue when I do I can't say anything without causing a issue I can't make you happy and it seems like you hate me too sometimes. I don't like that you leave me with all the responsibility but when I break down or get frustrated I'm in trouble and you don't even try to explain that I'm tired of this I'm tired of things being the way they are especially with you. I hate the way you act toward me when you are mad even if it isn't my fault and then you tell me communicate but when I try you always find a way to flip it back on me and I don't find that fair and then when certain people are around you act totally different and pretend we get along great and things are going perfect when in reality we can't be around each other without something going wrong and you gaslight constantly to make me feel like I did something wrong. I hate you do this and Hate that your like this especially toward me it's not fair and I don't feel like I deserve it but I know it's not going to stop anytime soon but then I say I wanna go somewhere and you ask if it's because I don't wanna be around you I say no when in reality I know it is why because I can't stand you half the time and you can't stand me and that's not fair to either of us THATS why I hate you but in the same breath I would be lost without you I just wish things were different.