pretend

Do they just listen to find out and pretend they care or do they actually care. I talk and they just say yeah and that they get it but they don't. they don't get I hate my eyes and I would do anything to change my stomach and thighs and that I would do anything to be different but they pretend they get it but they talk and I don't pretend I listen because I care I pay attention so they know I truly care about them. They pretend to seem nice but they say they get it and I have tried explaining they DONT get I want to be a different person a prettier person who is smarter. I don't want to be known as the loud freind and I wouldn't if I could learn to just shut up and then maybe just maybe they might like me more maybe if I did they wouldn't tell me it would be better If I disappeared and they wouldn't tell me to quiet down and I wish I could change myself they really don't get it but they pretend to listen and pretend to sympathize but then the few that do care send screenshots to me and I see how they truly feel about me and it breaks me down but I pretend like I didn't see it and for some reason I still can't get myself to be quiet and different but I can't and it bothers me so much and it bothers me more when they pretend they care and I want to tell them about the screenshots about how I'm " annoying" " loud" " childish" " useless" and so much more but I don't I pretend I know nothing because it's for the best even if it hurts me I don't want to cause even more problems then I already do so I let them pretend.