8🔥

I followed her to my office where she was already waiting for me on one of my office chairs

I followed her to my office where she was already waiting for me on one of my office chairs. One leg crossed over the other. She was wearing one of those thin silk nightshirts that did nothing to hide the pucker of her nipples from my ravenous gaze.

Ever since i saw her perfectly curved body in that black lace lingerie. I couldn't stop thinking about fucking her senseless. I kept having dreams about her, being inside her. I don't fucking get dreams! Why the fuck do i get them now?

I was in my office working late and I couldn't get any fucking work done because i kept thinking about her. Naked, vulnerable, submitting herself to me.

Thats when i had enough and decided to get a drink but she had already beat me to it. Standing there, fucking talking to herself.

So i decided maybe just sex. We could arrange a just sex rule. No feelings, just sex. It sounds so straightforward but I'm fucking desperate.

"Listen. I know we both are sexually attracted to each other and i fucking hate it. So I'm going to cut to the point. What if we arrange a 'only sex' agreement?"

This was stupid. I sounded fucking desperate.

"Elijah, yes, I'm sexually attracted to you even tho i fucking hate you. But its wrong, how would this even work if i maybe considered saying yes?"

"Strictly just sex. I use you for my pleasure the same way you're going to use me for your own pleasure." She clenched her thighs together obviously oblivious to the fact that she wanted that to.

"Just sex? Nothing more?"

"Yes." There was a spark in her eyes, lust if you will.

She stood up pushing the chair underneath her slightly back then she walked towards me. We were both poised to fight. However our bodies seemed to have different ideas.

One second she was sucking my dick with that perfect irritating mouth of hers, the next i was crossing the threshold and hitching her up with one hand on her curvy little ass.

She wrapped her legs around my hips and speared her fingers into my hair, pulling my head down to hers.

Her mouth found mine, and a bolt of relief sliced through me. She wanted me. I wanted her.

Just sex i keep reminding myself. That was what i needed.

I carried her to the door in my office leading us to my red room. I kicked the door closed and spun around to press her against the wall. A picture frame tilted, then smashed to the floor.

She opened her eyes gasping when she saw the room.

"What the fuck!" She was shocked, its understandable.

"I wont use them on you without your permission, I'm strict on consent Francesca" I assure her when I follow her gaze to the floggers, handcuffs, ropes and every other sex stuff I owned.