14🔥

Looking at her, so beautiful and helpless causes blood to rush straight to my cock

Looking at her, so beautiful and helpless causes blood to rush straight to my cock. Seeing HER in front of me like this makes me lose all hopes of control i have and it's driving me through the fucking walls.

I am fully aware that fucking her now would cloud my mind the rest of the day with a big mission in just a few hours. I wont be able to focus.

But this woman, this beautiful broken woman whose ass is facing me on all fours is fucking with my damn mind and I'm sick of it.

Absolutely no woman had ever had this hold on me, never fucking once!

And now I'm dreaming of her? Fucking dreaming! Who the fuck actually has dreams? Not me, but apparently she changed that this morning when i woke up hard as fuck. I had enough.

I should do something, i so badly just want to pound into her. But i cant help myself just staring at this beautiful art right in front of me. Eyes unable to open even if she tried, hands bound behind her trying to do something, anything to just ease that tension between her legs, dripping all over her thighs. a Perfect sight i just cant help but admire.

With one finger i rub her core enough to give her what she wants but not too much, so she would be desperate for more. Which I'll grant her, just not now.

"Beg angel" she tries to grip her thighs together but i wouldn't let her instead i grip her as, spanking her. "I wont repeat myself Francesca."

"Please ohh fucking hell please!!!" The words mixed with moans are intoxicating and painful.

Flipping her around, i spread her legs, lowering my face to her cunt. Starting with one finger, she arches her back letting out the most beautiful of sounds i have have ever heard.

I inserted one more, at this point she's screaming and i fucking love it. As i work my tongue for a few more seconds, not quite ready finished, i stand up leaving her helpless and begging for more cursing me for stopping.

I make my way to a drawer. Opening it i find what i was looking for. Picking it up, i turn the vibrator on and at the corner of my eye, i catch her heavy breathing and clenching legs. She's going to regret that. It leaves a small smirk on my face but vanished as quickly as it appeared.

"Pick a number from 1 to 7" this wasn't my original plan but she has not been obedient.

"7" her answer leaves me with a devilish smirk on my face.

Perfect.

"Spread your legs."

"Elijah please!"

"Im not repeating myself Francesca." She does as i ask, spreading her legs so i can see how wet she is for me, how wet i make her.

"Good girl, now here's whats going to happen. You are not to make a sound while i eat out your pretty little cunt. If you do, you will get punished, not a moan, nor a sound."
"Got that?"