9

I woke up in a room that was obviously not mine

I woke up in a room that was obviously not mine. My sheets weren't satin 'although i wish they were', my bed didn't have these metal pillars from top to bottom. And it most definitely did not have all kinds of sex toys in them.

Rapidly the events of last night came flooding back in the speed of light.

I didn't regret it even though he was my first time willingly. I knew how these tips of deals work when it came to bdsm. There would be rules, a contract and a-lot of mind blowing sex.

I knew this - thanks to Rick - because he would always sneak books in for me, books i had requested like, romance, dark romance ect. And also my mother had talked to me about it. Mostly because i was growing up and had questions.

I wouldn't quit say that i always wanted a dom but i would fantasise about it from time to time. And to be honest Elijah was the last person i would have wanted but he's so fucking good at it.

So given the reason, a brief discussion wont hurt?

I was still lying in the bed sore and naked. I nodded off the moment Elijah poured me a bath saying, "I don't care about you Francesca, it's a strict rule i have to give after care. So stop looking at me like you're trying to figure me out."

I knew about after care. He would be surprised about how much i knew.

The only reason i looked at him like that was because i was trying to figure out how the man had such a huge dick when half of it was supposed to be his personality. They're for saying he has a dick personality. But i was blunder.

Elijah stomped into the room in his usual attire. A suit.

But I hadn't missed the papers in his hands.

He walked over to the satin velvet couch neatly placing the deck of papers on his lap before patting the seat next to him indicating that i should go sit there.

I hesitated for a second before standing up but I forgot that i was naked. Rapidly i took the silk sheet, wrapping it around my body.

For a brief second I could swear that i saw a smirk on his face. But it was gone the moment it appeared.

"I have seen you naked, Francesca." Well obviously I know that.

"It's not the same." It really wasn't. We were craving each other last night so we obviously didn't have much time to take a good leer. But now that we've out ridden our high, he could take his time and leer at me.

Making my way around the bed and to the couch i sat down hugging the sheet tighter to my body.

"What are those?" I gestured to the papers he so neatly placed on his lap.

"This is a contract, a submissive and dominate one." So formal, I rolled my eyes.

"You could just have said BDSM instead of being so uptight about it." He looked at me strangely, he had questions, but i wasn't willing to answer.

"To begin with, don't roll your eyes at me, if you do after you sign this you will be punished." Im so glad this sheet covered my legs because i was pressing them so hard together right now. Just the thought of what he will do made me want to roll my eyes again just to find out.

"Second, i want you to take your time and read through this. It mostly consists of things you like for example kinks, and also things you don't. There will be a question, then right after the question there will be three check boxes, which of course you can only check one out of three." He took a brief second before continuing.

"Your options will be either 'yes', 'no' or 'willing to try'. When you read through it you'll see i too have marked my likes and dislikes just so you could feel more comfortable with the decision you will be making."

This is highly intimidating.

"Francesca, i want you to know the moment that you have signed this contract you are from that moment on my submissive and i your dom. After you have signed this we will discuss the rules. Do you hear me?"

Im lost for words. He's so calm and collected while I'm sitting here revising in erotica. In one setting this exists me and in the other I'm questioning if this is a good idea. I mean i am already the man's wife and considering the fact that i cant have this tipe of fun for a whole ass year it makes me think, fuck it.

"Yes. But am I the only submissive you'll have or will there be others?" With no explanation on his face for me to know what he's possibly thinking, i wait.

Without answering me he hands me the papers and with that he's gone. Leaving me with nothing but the ghost of his past presence.

I sit in silence, clutching the papers to my chest for a few more minutes before making the bed, getting dressed and leaving to go to my room.

When i got to my room I locked the door behind me, prior to making my way to the lounge.

I pour myself a glass of bourbon before making myself comfortable, getting ready to sign away my life once more.

x

Another deal? What's gonna come from this except a-lot of mind blowing sex?

My shortest chapter yet
945 words.

@ Just wanted to clarify. When i talk about satin I'm talking about the colour. @