Nil Se'n Lá

Natasha knows what Clint is referring to and that it is Clint when she receives a random text message about a one-legged controlling rooster who is being threatened. He might indeed be better off as 'soup', for how often he screams, but the non/referenced Mr. Declin even more so.

Natasha sits in silence and contemplates how to respond. She briefly checks her phone while waiting in the classroom-turned-impromptu laboratory with Rebecca on one side and Yelena on the other.

Both girls are on either side, one on a knee and one on a shoulder, and both are half asleep.

Her fingers scroll articles Alexei would scream at her for reading. Anger boils from her core over the words used to describe a 'Scientist gone mad'. She could hurl over the images of the Hulk, over photographs of Brian and Bruce Banner side by side for clickbait.

While the comments encourage nothing but toxicity, her eyes narrow, distracted by a photo of the 'Black Widow and her baby'.

Natasha zooms in with her fingers, investigating a silhouette in her living room window. She scoffs, decently impressed;

'Dejected lawyer returns to family after devastating loss'

"...Ty goinish," Natasha mumbles in awe, selfishly zooming in on the 'Black Widow' first.

She continues reading, '...the experienced spy cuts her daughter's hair.'

Natasha's eyebrow lifts over realizing the world truly believes she and Rebecca are home.

Her phone lowers as she huffs through a laugh. Despite everything, and still curious over who has taken her place, she enjoys smiling over the small win.

"Mama," Rebecca groans over the shoulder-lifting disruption to her nap.

"Shh," Natasha coaches her daughter back to sleep, small head sinking back onto her lap.

Romanoff crouches over at Yelena's expense to kiss her daughter's forehead.

Yelena groans and reaches to adjust Natasha's shoulder, swatted away.

"Ow," Yelena whines.

"Shh!" Natasha repeats as she pets Rebecca's tinted curls.

"What was that—"

She lifts her phone to show off images proudly, "Look."

"Who is that? People do not believe this," Yelena leans forward with a yawn.

"They do."

"Fury's idea?"

"Jen. Bruce- It's brilliant."

Yelena nods, yawning again and sinking back into her sister.

Natasha grits her teeth and pushes her off again.

"Mama!" Rebecca sits up and whines, glaring.

"Sorry," Natasha reaches for her daughter post knee-jerk reaction

Yelena glares, shaking her head in disapproval, "I am tired."

"I am sorry," Natasha glares back.

"Mrs Banner- ER! MISS Romanova!" The professor storms through the door.

"Yes?" Yelena and Natasha answer in unison.

"Yes..?!" Rebecca screams a second later.

Natasha blinks toward her daughter for a moment for even answering to 'Romanova'.

She can't help but squint and question her sister next.

"What?" Yelena yawns, "Who knows what you've told the press."