8. we almost kissed

A K S H A T

She turned around her face was covered with red blush. Haww my wife is blushing. She must be feeling embarrassed. Okay, let's do something to make her feel less embarrassed. "You dance well," I said in a low voice to her. And I saw her shocking face now I regret saying that. I cleared my throat and handed her the bag of food.

"Let's eat I am hungry," I said and walked away to change. Okay, it's too late but who cares. The image of her dancing again flashed in front of me. What the fuck is wrong with me.
I sighed and changed my clothes into to pair of T-shirts and trousers.

I walked downstairs to her when I saw she had placed all the food." Let's eat." I said and took my seat at the dining table. Things were awkward between us but it shouldn't be we are husband and wife.

"The same husband who said he can't love her wife because he loves his ex-girlfriend."

World full of many languages my subconscious mind decided to speak fact. God not again. I know I was wrong I mean not entirely I didn't want to keep her in the dark. But the love for Natasha is slowly fading after seeing her true colour.

"So you are saying you will love her now. "

No way I mean I don't love her yet. And love doesn't happen in one day okay so shut your fucking talk for later. I replied to my subconscious mind.

" Are you all right? Why are you talking to yourself." She asked. She noticed. Now I am making fun of myself in front of her. "What happened why were you late?" she asked. "Too much work pressure."

"It's okay please take care of your health don't overwork." So caring.
I just nodded my head in response.

After having dinner we both washed the dishes and walked to our room. We both wished each other good night and drifted to sleep.

The next morning I woke up when I felt something heavy on my chest and I saw my wife sleeping with her head on my chest Hugging me. She looks so cute. Unknowingly my hand went to her face removing the hair strands and observing her face carefully. My gaze went to her lips and shit.

I closed my eyes when I saw her moving in her sleep. She will be definitely embarrassed if she sees her sleeping position. So I pretended to sleep. I heard a gasp and I already knew it. "Not again" When I heard her say I understood it usually happens I was the one unaware of this.

But her next thing shocked me. She combed my hair with her finger before kissing my forehead. Hey bhagwan meri biwi mera najayaz fayada utha rhi hai.

"But don't say you didn't like it"

Tu phir agya bhagg yha se.

But he was not wrong somewhere it works like magic. Her kiss works like magic calming my all worries.

"I am still waiting for you to accept me as your wife ." She said got up from the bed and walked towards the washroom. When I opened my eyes. My heart sinks at her last word how can I do that with her huh?

Sighing I sat on the bed straight.
"Don't worry Shravani I will fix everything just give me some time. Then I will accept you as my wife."

S H R A V A N I

I walked towards my vanity table taking a pinch of vermillion and filling the partition. I applied some kajal, lip gloss and bindi and walked towards outside. I was wearing a red net saree. My waist was visible from the saree but what can I do i have all the saree like this.

Just when Akshat Ji came out of the bathroom. Only wrapped in a towel. WHAT. I quickly covered my eyes with my palm and yelled because I was panicking at that time I never saw any man alike.

"But he isn't any man he is your man"

My subconscious mind said and I agree but still, even if he is mine. The sight is something new i am not habitual to see him like this.

"Akshat ji wear something why are you walking around naked," I said slowly trying to walk outside with my eyes covered. But God has some other plan. I tripped my leg in my saree and was about to fall but two pairs of arms wrapped around my hand securely.

"Don't be so clumsy vaani." I quickly opened my eyes hearing the nickname from him. My cheek crepted in crimson colour. I again closed my eyes. " Okay, my shy wife let me wear my shirt first. " He hurriedly wore his shirt and walked towards me and I opened my eyes okay better than before even tho he was still in the towel.

And then I noticed his gaze and I noticed the plates of saree were unfolded now. He quickly removed his gaze from me. I quickly held it and tried to redo again turning away from him. But I got irritated because it was not set properly.

Saree ki plate galat time pe shi se na banke apni aukat dikha di.

I rolled my eyes and groaned in frustration. Akshat cleared his throat and indicated that he was present there. No, I don't want his help it's embarrassing. I would rather change instead.

" Shravani let me help you." He said I can feel hesitation in his voice. Denying for minutes I finally accepted his help.

I didn't turn rather he came in front of me. First I hesitated to leave the plate but I have to. "First close your eyes," I said to him when I saw him gwaking me.

"But how would I help you then." He said making an innocent face oh my god this guy. "Stop waking me Akshat," I said to him but he took the folds from my hand and started to make a plate before muttering something under his breathe but I didn't hear that.

"Who told you to have such a sexy waist."

" You said something? "I asked him but he ignored me. Current ran through my body when his finger brushed on my belly button. I felt a sudden jolt in my body. How good his hand would be to choke me while -

Chii shut up Shravani are you crazy? Yukk how can you even imagine that? He snapped his finger in front of me and I came out of my trance when I noticed he had made the plates.

He didn't break the eye contact nor i was in the mood to break it. He slowly leaned closer placing his hand on my waist and pulling me closer as much as possible. There was no gap between us not even an air could pass. I can feel my blossom pressed on his hard chest. I closed my eyes leaning closer to him.

Our surroundings faded we could only hears our heartbeat and our breath mixing together. As soon as our lips touched each other the phone started to ring.

Oh shit.

I pushed him back when the reality hit me and I could see he was cursing too under his breathe. What the fuck was happening with us. How can I kiss? Have I lost my mind? I ran from there. I can hear Akshat calling my name but no I can't face him. Not right now at least.

What just happened they almost kissed each other hawwwww. Hehe, I can't even let them kiss without any drama 😏. Kidding so what's your thought about this chapter?