30. Love me

I don't wanted to update this chapter but I had to because of some fellow Readers,even tho its my BIRTHDAY today but a return gift for you all !!! And all of you thank you for your wishes today it was wholesome I felt so emotional reading your msgs.

Thank you and LOVE YOU<3

N O T E:

Important thing that from now on I wouldnt be posting any chapters if you dont complete the target. Doesn't matter if I have to stop writing too because as a author we too have some expectations from you guys and if you cant do that then I am sorry.

Vote target is 2k and comments 100+

______________________________________

A K S H A T

I walked out of my office as fast as I could, my heart thumping inside my ribcage very hard. I don't know what kind of fear engulfed me. I wanted to run home I am not feeling good.

I stopped at my tracks when Natasha came into my view. What is she doing here? Ignoring her I walked past her only to stop hearing her.

"Akshat we need to talk"

"I don't have time"

I looked at me with a smirk forming on her lips she leaned closer to me whispering in my ears "It's about shravani"

I did not move but she started to walk towards my cabin "Fuck" I followed her and entered inside slaming the door behind me I looked at her who was sitting comfortably on the chair.

"Speak"

"Why are you in hurry you don't seem like you missed me Akshat?"

Because I didn't, controlling myself I asked her in a low tone "What do you want Natasha I am in little hurry"

"I just want to talk to you"

"About what?" She spinned the pen in her hand and stood up walking in my direction.

"What?"

"I am serious Akshat "

"So are you happy with the fact that you married your brother's fiancee?" I held my hands in a tight hold so that I wouldn't do something stupid.

"How do you feel fucking your brother's fiancee?" She smiled cheekily and patted my shoulder "I can understand Akshat "

No you fucking not.

I raised my eyebrows at her and smirked something that took her smile off "I know right" I added

"You know about this better than me don't you? Fucking boyfriends brother?"

I laughed looking at her pale face and she moved her gaze from me. "Truth hurts darling" I patted her shoulder and moved outside but her words stopped me "What are you saying?" She questioned.

"How is Nishkarsh?" I walked outside getting no response from her.

I sat in my car and moved toward our house. I called Shravani many times but she didn't answer any of my calls.
I even dropped her message but I think she is busy.

I brought some flowers for her to make her mood fresh, tomorrow she is going to fast which I don't think is necessary.
I am fine nothing is going to happen with me even if she is doing fast but her belief is what matters to me.

I stopped the car in front of the mansion and walked inside after parking the car.
Everyone was busy working and preparing for others.

Maa came towards me. I was not talking to her but ignoring her feels damn bad she is not Shantanu is her son as much as I am.