19. Date with me-1

A U T H O R

"What happened?" He asked to shravani who was rolling on bed like a kitten.

"Nothing" she pouted and straighten herself.

"Vaani tell me why are rolling on the bed ".

"I am getting bored."

"Ohh"

"Btw what are you doing here?" She asked her husband who was playing with a pen in his hand.

"Mujra kar rha hu" he said sarcastically.

"Mt Karen meri ankhon ko chubh Raha hai ye sab". She replied.

"Acha Listen, let's go somewhere today"   he said and sat beside her.

"But where?" She asked.

"How about a date?" He suddenly said and she snapped her face towards him.

"Huh?"

"Date"

"Huh?"

"Come on yar Vani don't react like I am asking you to go on a date with an alien. I am your husband" he said getting annoyed with her who was making different kind of faces.

"Oh so you think you are less than any alien?" she mumbled under her breathe.

"Okay but why you suddenly talking about a date?"  She said and he frowned hearing her and said Sarcastically

"What do you mean by this If not now, then should I take my wife on a date in the next birth?"

"This means that I will have to spend my next life with you only?" She said in a sad tone, teasing Akshat. Her favourite thing to do.

"Ji biwi,Not only in the next birth but all the seven births you have to spend with me." He wishperd lovingly gazing at her, nothing but with pure adoration.

"Hey bhagwan,Is there no exchange offer there? " She fake cried but unknowingly she triggered his possessiveness.

Even imagining her with someone else was eating him.

He marched towards her and the next moment she was pinned to the bad.
"Aks-shat ji what are you doing?" She spoke suttering.

"What do you think I am doing" He spoke in his deep husky voice. His face was just inches away from her.

She gulped looking at him. Her gaze move towards his lips. But she diverted her gaze when she noticed his lips twitched.

"Now say what exchange you were talking about,am I not good enough for you?"

She cleared her throat and mind both from the explicit thoughts and said nonchalantly

"That's the thing na you are two good for me and I prefer bad boys."

He grabbed her neck and pulled her closer "Listen sweetheart, you don't deserve a boy, you deserve a man. A man who can worship you in every way and remember as long as I am alive there will be only man in your life and that's me."

He took a deep breathe and continued

"You deserve me. You deserve to be my queen and if you think I am not good enough for you then I am ready to change myself as you want but I can't let you go away from me. Now think this as a Obsession, possession  whatever I don't mind as long as you are my side."

Shravani's cheeks flushed. She hide her smile perfectly behind her neutral face. But she can't deny the butterflies she felt after hearing me.

Her heartbeat was not normal anymore. She tried to remove his hand but he didn't even budge.