11. Chance to eachother

A K S H A T

I crashed my lips on her, kissing her slowly. My hands went to her nape pulling her closer so close that even air couldn't pass between us. She tightly clutched my shirt and she was so stunned by my behaviour that she forgot to breathe.

I bit her lip so that she could kiss me. And yes she finally wrapped her hand around my neck and kissed me back.
I want to choose my heart. I want to choose her this time. I don't know if I am doing wrong or right but I don't care as long as she is mine.

I sucked her lips like my life depends on it and trust me it is the most addictive thing I have ever had.
Her taste of gloss just made it double sweeter. The small kiss turned into a passionate one. My tongue was fighting with her. My hands roam on her back and her hands are tangled in my hair.

We broke the kiss because of lack of oxygen then again smashed our lips there's no way I am going to stop so soon. We both walked towards the couch without breaking the kiss and pushed her to the couch. Before she can say anything I again smash my lips the effect I have on her is just insane.

Trust me you have the same impact on me. We both can hear each other heartbeat. I pinched her waist and she moaned. Fuck I can go to any extent to hear this. Trust me she is an aggressive kisser I can feel she is angry with me but why?

My mouth went towards her neck from the jaw nibbling there and I bit harshly when I said she is mine I mean it.

A U T H O R

"Ahh w-what are you umm" she tried to speak but he cut her off in the middle.
"Someone will come Akshat Ji" Suppressing the moan she finally said.
"No one will come." Akshat replied nibbling in her neck. He made eye contact with her and attached their forehead. Shravani was lying on the couch meanwhile Akshat was hovering over her.

"What are you doing," she asked breathing heavily. Her cheeks were red just like beetroot. "You know red has been my favourite colour since the day you came into my life," he said pointing towards her cheeks and brushing his cheeks with hers.

"What happened to you suddenly" she asked she was still confused if she was dreaming or something. " I am trying to give a chance. Chance to each other." He was lost in his deep thought.

In morning

"Yes maa say," he said as he was about to enter the meeting room.
"Beta are you free ?" She asked from the other side listening to her serious voice he thought it must be important and said "Yes maa" he signalled the manager to delay the meeting for half an hour.

"Beta how's your and Shravani's relationship going" he was silent for a moment then replied "It's fine maa "

"Is she happy"

"Of course she is maa"

"Look my boy I know you really well bacha listen just give her a chance, please. I am your maa and I know you very well. But I am not talking about just wife tag. Give her the love she deserves. She is your wife please don't make her feel lonely. Don't punish that poor girl's heart for your brother's mistake. ".

" Maa I am confused you know about Natasha what if-"

"Shh bacha you made Natasha your past now your present and future both is shravani. I know you told me about Natasha's deeds bacha don't think about her. Just listen to what your heart says i know it may be early but I know your heart is on the side of Shravni. I saw you looking at her lovingly just give a chance to both of you Okay? "

"Ji maa "

"Acha Shravani must have reached there with your lunch. I told her so talk to her okay now go "

"Namaste maa"

He hung the calls staring at the ceiling but his thoughts were interrupted by his manager's voice who was trembling. Akshat frowned and asked "What happened to you"

"S-sir ma'am is here and she is in an argument" Without even hearing the full sentence he walked passed him and the sight made his blood boil.
Looking at her secretary shouting at his wife was enough for him to trigger his last nerves. He was about to go to them but Shravani's word stopped him.

"I am Shravani Akshat Agnihotri."

The anger on his face was replaced by a proud grin. He can't deny how his heartbeat quickened when she introduced herself. But trust me hearing his secretary's words he just wanted to shoot her right into her skull so that she can understand the woman she is disrespecting is his damn wife. Even he never dared to raise his voice on her.

Present

"Akshat what are you talking about."
He sighed hugging her closely to his heart. "Sharavani I am sorry for whatever I said on our wedding night i shouldn't have said that. I am Sorry but trust me I am trying to move on from her. Let's give each other a chance please let's give each other a chance." A tear slipped from his eyes on her shoulder.

As much as he wanted to clear everything in between them the memory of his past, the memory of Natasha was haunting him.

"Shhh Please don't cry. Shh," Shravani tapped on his head where he was sleeping on her. "But you are still in love -"

" I am trying trust me I want to give us a chance." He wanted to give each other a chance he knew both of them deserved a chance. If they both are in marriage he doesn't want it to be meaningless. It was late but he finally understood.

Shravani nodded her head and yes she was beyond happy. She wanted to give their marriage a chance from the first day and she even started to fall for him but the thing that was stopping her was the words he said to her but now nothing can stop her.

"I always wanted to give each other a chance" Akshat got up from her and sat down and she did the same. Akshat was also happy but somewhere fear was present inside him. Don't know what but he was scared of something but at the same time he was unaware.

"Umm don't you think we are going too fast," Shravani said fiddling with her fingers while her face was completely red. "Really I thought we were already much late" Akshat smirked looking at her wide eyes. Now when he is given a chance to each other he is not going to stop himself from doing anything for her for his wife.

"Beshram" Shravani referred to her husband who was openly saying anything. "Abhi apne hamari besharmi dekhi hi kha hai Jaan ji" he leaned closer to her but a knock disturbed them Shravani quickly distanced herself.

He settled her saree before replying
"Who is this?" His manager entered inside " Sir the meeting."

"You go prepare everything I am coming" The manager walked away shutting the door akshat just groaned he wanted to start their relationship by spending time with each other but the meeting was so important that he couldn't even cancel if he wanted to.

Shravani giggled looking at his husband's face he was just pouting like a baby. "I have to go but stay here i will come soon" Shravani nodded her head and Akshat walked towards the door. "Don't wear this saree again jaan unless you want to take things fast between us ". He smirked and left the room.

Where our shravani was blushing very hard. But she was confused about why he was smirking looking at her neck. She went towards the wall where a mirror was attached and her eyes widened.

" What the fuck, AKSHAT JI" she shouted looking at her thank God the cabin was soundproof. But she cares less her eyes were stuck at her neck where 3 hickeys were present.

"This man is surely wild"

So what do you guys think I completed your wish guys. And yeah those who are not following then please follow it's your authors request you know 😭