34. Memories of past

Finally we entered in the second phase of the book where everything started love, hatred, begging and most importantly revenge.

Someone begged, someone loved, someone lost but the revenge was never stopped.

SHRAVANI

I ran towards my college gate because I was already late today I woke up late which led me to this. I wore my blue kurti with a dupatta and my earrings and I felt confident in my attire. My friend waved her hand and we entered inside.
My heartbeat was fast because of me running all the way here I took a deep breath and calmed myself down a bit.

"You are late shivu"

My friend Jyoti bumped my head with her book and I just glared at her. Today we have a function here but I am still late so I can't say anything. I simply hummed and we both sat. Everyone was busy in preparation and I was here sitting with Jyoti alone but it was kind of good.

"Shravani you are sitting here the programs are going to start come"

We both followed Ahaan as he called ud and we ended up behind the auditorium, the place was filled with crowds and the authorities were sitting on the first main chairs and we were backstage.

"All the best" I said to Arnav who was going to do the anchoring. He smiled and patted my head and he along with his anchoring partner went on the stage and started the speech.

After some time the Performance was going and Arnav came looking at me he was nervous and sweating.

"What happened Arnav?" I asked.

"Please in room number 301 there's an extra script can you bring that for me"

"You lost that one?" He nodded and asked me to go hurriedly I ran away from there and entered the room where we had kept everything related to the program. I searched for the script and finally found one.

I took that with me and started to run, I ran handling my dupatta which was sticking again and again and ended up bumping into a tall man.

"Sorry," I picked up his phone and gave it to him. My eyes went on his facial features his eyes which were mesmerizing, his moles his-

Before I could see him more I ran from there remembering my task I could still feel his eyes on me but I ignored it and entered backstage and found Arnav.

"Here" I gave it to him and he hugged me.

"Thank you so much" He ran away from there with his partner and they started discussing and here I was still.

"Shivu where you pendent" Jyoti asked.

I looked at her with a frown and showed her my pendent but it was not there my eyes widened and I looked at her I touched my neck and found nothing.

"It was important for you," She said.

I nodded my head and we both went back checking all the way but found nothing I don't know where I dropped that. My heart started to race, I chewed my nails in anxiety.

"I remembered wearing it all the time how could I lose it?" I said to Jyoti my eyes started to fill with tears the pendant was important to me and nobody knew that except Jyoti.

She hugged me and patted my back but there was nothing that could make me calm.

                             . . . . . . .

I returned home half heartened I checked many times but didn't find my pendent it was precious to me more than anything i always adored that but I don't know how my carelessness led it to this I might be some crazy person to do this.