14. All i could ask for

A K S H A T

I clutched the bag tightly in my hands and my knuckles started to turn white. I hate this person, I hate his presence, his presence reminds me of my brutal past.

No matter how much I tried I couldn't forget that. He is the reason my happiness was snatched from me. I was always fond of elder brothers as long as it's others.

I always wanted my elder brother to care for me, to fight for me but not to fight with me. Shantanu is my bad past, his presence is like an arrow to my wounds the more I see him the more it bleeds.

Taking a deep sigh I forward the handbag to Shravani. She is equally nervous as me. I held her hand in my palm and nodded my head to tell her no matter what I was always there for her.

We both entered inside the mansion. The air was already tense there. I saw him sitting on the couch like he owned the place. Huh.

"Ohh look who is here" he said in a loud voice catching everyone's attention to us. "Hi, my brother."

He came forward to hug me but I stopped him showing my hand. I don't want myself to get dirty because of him.

"Okay chill btw hello my half-ex-fiancee and my half-sister-in-law." He said looking at Shravani. "

"She is your bhabhi now if you forgot." I glared at him after completing my sentence. I wouldn't be hearing a word against my wife. " It's all because I left her or else she would have been my wife by now "

"Yes, you are right, because not everyone deserves a diamond right?" I smirked looking at his face, you better regret thinking about me and Shravani.

"Well, are you not going to welcome your brother and sister-in-law." I pushed him aside and went to take the blessings of elders. We both hugged our maa when Rashmi entered.

"Hello Shanu are you not going to greet your sister," she said looking at Shravani. Her one hand was placed at her belly protectively.

I want to know their motive why they are again here and how Rashmi is pregnant. Things are complicated. I only knew that Rashmi was trying to blackmail our company and that she would reveal everything about me and Sharavani and about our company too as she hacked our data.

I know it's not easy for any normal person there's someone else helping her. But I promise I will kill everyone as soon as I bring them out of their cave.

We both settled on the sofa and slowly all the other members started to gather around. The siblings were happy to see us and the same goes for us. I am happy to see everyone except that one person.

Shravani was hurt I can see in her eyes but I am helpless right now.

" What are you guys doing here " I asked him, he sat in front of me spreading his hand on the couch. "This is my house also as much as it's yours" No akshat you can, you need to calm down.

"You didn't remember this when you ran away from the wedding " he smirked looking in my direction and how badly I wanted to punch his ugly face.

"You should be thankful, don't you think?" He raised his eyebrows looking in Shravani's direction and then me. I can tell that she is uncomfortable with his gaze.

"I am, thanks to you I got her or else I might have lost this diamond ". Whatever I said was from the bottom of my heart. Because Shravani is all I could ask for.

"Good" he said in his irritated tone, and I know he was frustrated after looking at me and shravani as he must have thought that we must be crying somewhere in the corner because we are forcefully married according to him.

"Well, Shravani are you not going to talk to your brother-in-law and you didn't even take my blessings"  Now what is he trying to do?

A U T H O R

Akshat looked at Shravani and she was already staring at me. She gave him a nod and walked towards him. She bent to touch his feet but he held her hand and forcefully hugged her. Akshat's eyes widened looking at him. He was about to stand when Shantanu left her and said

"There's no need to touch my feet after all you are mine, I mean my sister-in-law. We both have two relationships, don't we? I am your sister's husband and you're my brother's wife."

Shravani was nervous, she could clearly feel his intentions. The way he said, She had understood that his intentions were not good. Other side Akshat was fuming in anger after hearing his words.

The way he hugged Shravani was enough for him to kill Shantanu but when he intentionally called her mine it was over for him.

Akshat went towards them and he held her hands in his and placed his one hand around her waist protectively.

"She is nothing to you, so it would be better if you get that shit inside your brain and please don't hug my wife like this from next time." He completed his sentence and moved his gaze towards the family members who were sitting there and then to Rashmi.

Her eyes were calm, there was no anger inside them. It was like, she is mum. She doesn't care whatever happening in her surroundings. She was blowing on her nails to dry the nail paint.

"Why have we been called here? " He looked at Nikhil and then Shantanu.
"What are you in hurry brother? Let's sit and talk " Santanu said taking his seat.

"We have a lot to talk about." Shravani who was standing there zoning out. She held Akshat's hand and made him sit too. She knew that Akshat was angry and he would not listen to anyone.

" We are getting late, I have to go to the office and I have to drop Shravani back too so please if you are done with your drama then we can leave."

Shantanu who was listening to everything calmly raised his eyebrows and looked at them and asked "What do you mean going back? Nikhil, Didn't you inform them that these people are not going anywhere?"

Nikhil who was equally shocked as Akshat looked at him because he was unaware about all this. He didn't know anything about this at all.

"It's okay let me tell them my own. You and Shravani are going to stay here with us and I am not asking but telling you if you don't agree with it then You guys have the right to leave this house but forever and never look at this house again." 

Shantanu said with a smirk on his lip as he already started his plan to trap Akshat in it.

I have written this chapter ahead of time so I thought I would post it. Because my readers are dying to read this but Mitron it's just a surprise update nothing else. Schedule toh Thursday wali hi h...
I wrote this chapter at 2 am I mean bhuton se gossips leke likhti hu Mai 😂😂