15. You will pay

"It's okay let me tell them my own. You and Shravani are going to stay here with us and I am not asking but telling you if you don't agree with it then You guys have the right to leave this house but forever and never look at this house again."

Shantanu said with a smirk on his lip as he already started his plan to trap Akshat in it.

Akshat and Shravani both exchanged a glance and again looked at him. "What the fuck are you saying? And who are you to order us like this? " Akshat said angrily and marched towards him.

He grabbed Shantanu's collar and said in a firm tone " Don't you dare to order us this house is mine too as much as it's yours."

Shantanu slowly removed his hand and set his collar properly " What it's the only option and ask Maa if she agrees with this deal " Akshat slowly turned his head towards his mother who shamefully bowed her head.

The members present there were also shocked to hear this. "If only my grandparents were present here right now then nothing like this ever happens" Akshat said looking at her mother.

His grandparents were not present there. They decided to go to their village for some time. "Akshat listen to me -" Shrada Ji tried to speak but Akshat stopped her in the middle
"Please Mom not now at least."

He held Shravani hand and walked towards his car.

                               🦄

They soon reached to their apartment.
"Akshat ji you okay?" She gave him the glass of water and sat beside him.
"How can I after knowing that mom supported him in his decision that I can leave that house forever i--"

She put her finger on his lips stopping him from speaking further." There must be some reason that's why Maa did this. We all know how much she loves so please don't think anything bad." Akshat sighed and placed his head on her shoulder.

"I don't know what to do Vanni. Whenever we think that everything is fine then something is happening. I am tired of this all." His eyes were shining with tears.

As long as she remembers she never saw him crying. Her heart aches with the unknown feeling of looking at the poor man in front of him who is suffering without any reason.

She stroked his hair gently. "You want to go office?" She asked him who was resting on her shoulder. "I don't want but I have to" He got up from the couch and took his court and started to walk outside.

He understood that Shravani was also going through many stages of emotions but she was pretending to be strong in front of him.

He knows it is damn hard for her to look
at her sister. But she is strong. Before leaving he thought to tease her "Don't cook anything today please I don't want to burn my kitchen"

He said and instantly ran away from them.
And Shravani was standing there feeling offended about what he said.
"Idiot" she muttered when a little smile formed on her lips.

Akshat still remembers the first time when she cooked in their new apartment. The condition of the kitchen when he came from the office was looking as if there was a world war.

But he felt sad that he was unable to eat but he appreciated her efforts. Even after not knowing anything she was trying to cook and she had improved a lot by now.

Shravani shook his head and walked inside their room.

In office

"Mr Bansal please send Daksh here" Akshat said removing his spects. "Yes, boss".

Soon after sometime Daksh his new secretary entered inside "Yes sir you called me"Akshat nodded his head and asked, "You find what I told you about." Daksh looked here and there but then he cleared his throat and said

" Actually sir it's getting difficult to hack into their system even our best hackers are not able to do that. But we are still trying"

Akshat nodded and signalled him to leave. He threw the vase on the floor which broke into thousands of pieces "YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID." He yelled in anger.

Never ever has someone defeated him Like now.
He started to take a deep breath and then grabbed his phone dialing her number. "Natasha I want to meet you today in Victor Cafe".

He cut the call and threw the phone on the couch and smirked looking at his reflection in the huge glass. "Trust me you gotta wrong guy."

His face looked like the devil himself had entered inside the body. The creepy smirk of him can kill anyone. Never in their life, anyone would have seen such a creepy smile.

His aura was radiating dark energy. Such that someone would be too scared to even stand near him.
He sat on his chair and tapped his finger on the table looking outside the glass wall where the view of the whole city was twinkling.

He checked the time it was 9 pm in night. He didn't even realize how the time passed so quickly. He calmed himself down because

He didn't want to scare his innocent wife who was waiting for him patiently. A smile crept on his lips thinking about her. He takes out his wallet from the pocket of his pants.

There was a passport-size photo of a teenage girl which was looking very old. He crashed the photo with his thumb smiling to himself and muttered "Just a few days then I will proudly introduce you to the world ".

He scroll the hidden album in his gallery where so many pics were present but of only one specific person. A girl. From her college pic to her morning walk pic. From her in ethnics to Western.

From eating ice cream to adoring the sky, and playing with children in every pic. His eyes were twinkling looking at those pics.
His eyes held different kinds of emotions. When he looked at the pic which is the root of all the happenings.

Surprise post because I may not post on Thursday.

I know this chapter is lit because your author is sick

What do you think guys who is that girl? (Ise phle adhe log ko heart attack aa Jaye let me tell you akshat will never cheat )
And why does he wants to meet Natasha all of sudden.

And who is the unknown person he is talking about.