13. Mine is and just mine

They both reached to their apartment. Shravni was walking along with Akshat when she suddenly stopped on her track. Akshat raised his eyebrows to ask what happened. "Akshat you had the lunch I brought for you?"

"Is this a time to ask let's get inside first then we can talk," Akshat said ignoring her question which could cause trouble for him.

"You had or not?" Akshat shook his head like a small baby and now Shravani just wanted to punch a pretty face of his.

"You know what it was the root of all the problems that happened today. I shouldn't have brought you that lunch box nor this would have happened."
Akshat was about to reply to her but she royally ignored him and walked inside.

  "Trust me Vanni I was about to have but then I had some other snack so I was full"

He said which raised Shravani's anger she cooked his favourite meal for him with such effort and he just ate something else.

"You know what just have your meal from now on I won't be cooking anything from now on for you to enjoy your meal. " She removed her heels and slipped into slippers and started to walk towards her room.

But Akshat held her hand stopping her from moving further."Akshat don't irritate me now." She said in an annoyed tone because she was angry with him.

"First listen to me vaani, what I meant to say is I had my full course meal so I was full. Because I doubt, there will be anything tastier and addictive more than my wife."

He blunts shamelessly where she is too stunned to speak. She literally had no idea what he was talking about but when she got a hint she pushed him and started to run towards their shared bedroom.

"I would like to have my meal daily if you are on the menu" he shouted from behind making her cheeks more scarlet.

He chuckled looking at his innocent wife and followed her but she was already inside the washroom.

                             🦄

After changing her clothes she came outside and Akshat too changed his clothes into comfortable ones. "Akshat I think the lunch box is left in the office, Please return the lunch box by the driver's uncle tomorrow. " When she saw he was nervous so she asked the reason.

"Actually I have given the lunch box to guard uncle. I know it was new but you know He is very poor, I help him by giving him money but he does not want to take illegal money from me. 

He didn't have a lunch box to speak of and he didn't even come after eating anything, so I gave it to him on the pretext that I didn't like today's lunch."

He thought Shravani would scold him but she came and hugged him tightly burying her face into his neck." I am so proud of you my dear husband " she replied with a grin on her face that made him curious and he asked

"Are you not angry that you made it with so effort and I just -" she kept her finger in his lips shushing him.

"I am not i am actually happy thinking how thoughtful you are and I am more than happy that The food prepared by me has filled someone's stomach."

Akshat hugged her back they both were listening to each other's heartbeat beat Shravani was falling hard for him with his behaviour.

"You know Natasha used to get angry when I tried to help poor people saying it's their problem they should deal with it and all so I thought you would be angry too."

Shravani was just thinking about how could even say such things. I am feeling so proud of my husband that he is thinking about others before himself. "We have so much, if we help someone a little then we will not become poor. "

The smile on Akshat's face was indescribable, after hearing about his wife and the moment he realised he didn't deserve anyone he Just deserved her.There will be no better girl than Shravani for him..

"Shantanu did some something good in his life for the first time due to which I met you and now you are mine and just mine, i don't allow any to separate us not even god." He whispered in her ear patting her head.

They both had their dinner and were preparing to sleep when Akshat's phone buzzed. He checked and his eyes widened looking at the message.

Looking at his reaction sharavani asked him "What happened" but his whole focus was on the phone. "What happened Akshat." Getting no response she took the phone from his hand and her eyes widened too.

"Is this true?" she asked Akshat who was shocked too but not as much as she was.

"Mr Shantanu Agnihotri who was accused of running from his own wedding with Rashmi Mittal sister of the bride Mr Shantanu was about to marry.

They both are just spotted at the airport, and with their looks, it seems like they both are married and what is more shocking is Miss Rashmi Mittal who is now Mrs Rashmi shantanu Agnihotri is pregnant and that too 3 months. But it's not even three months for the wedding which was broken.

Our sources say that they ran away from the wedding because they were caught cheating but Agnihotri and Mittal family both denies the fact let see who cheated on whom."

Sharavani was shocked reading the news but what was more shocking was that Rashmi was pregnant with Shantanu's child. If that's the reason why they both hide the truth and behave like they met each other for the first time.

Why did she deny the marriage? It was shocking for both of them. Akshat was fuming in anger. The article was sent by his manager who informed him of this because they were already working on the Shantanu and Rashmi case.

His phone started to ring akshat picked up the call after checking the caller ID. It was from Nikhil.
"Hello Bhai" Nikhil said from the other side and Akshat just replied in hmm.

"You must have read the news," he asked shuttering.

" I have to leave that why did you call me."  Akshat asked in a firm tone he was burning with anger. Shantanu's name is enough for him to burn anything alive. His hatred for Shantanu is beyond anything.

"They both are staying at our home and they said they want to announce something so they want everyone there," Nikhil said anger was visible in his voice too.

He can't forget the humiliation his family received because of Shantanu and how his bhabhi cried because of Shantanu.  His anger was the same as Akshat's.

" I am not his servant to follow his order tell him I am not coming." Akshat said in a firm tone his eyes were turning red due to anger Shravani noticed this all and placed her hand on his shoulder gently rubbing it.

"I said that you wouldn't come but he said he can go to any extent to bring you there. Your presence is compulsory doesn't matter if anyone else is present or not. And Maa also said to call you because she doesn't want any drama."

Akshat cut the call and threw the phone on the bed. "What happened "
Sharavani asked him "We are going to Agnihotri mansion tomorrow." He said and walked out of the room to go to his study room.

Here is the chapter it's not edited yet so if you find any mistake just ignore it because I don't have time to recheck. I said that I would update in the evening but I couldn't hold myself back to post this now. Hehe, surprise 😂. And do vote 😉.
Even my favourite meal is Akshat too. What yours??