27: It is a nightmare

You may find some mistakes here so kindly ignore it just as Akshat ignores his bua's existence

S H R A V A N I

"Are you okay?" He laid me down on the bed and asked me, this was the nth time he asked and I was already tired of answering him.

"You have been asking this since we returned from the hospital"

"I can't help but worry about you" He Scratched his neck and then looked at me pouting and I am sure he didn't even know about it, I giggled looking at him and said "Trust me I am fine "

He nodded his head and pecked my forehead god he is so tensed.

No one was at home and I told him not to inform them they must be returning by now so I didn't them to be tense I am thankful for Akshat's friend who helped me at the right moment.

He is such a jolly personality and I could not help but smile thinking how he annoys Akshat.

Akshat started to work on his laptop and I was lying in our room when Aditya bhai entered inside he looked at Akshat and then me "How are you feeling "

He asked me and I told him after that he was relieved he was still in the hospital when we returned because he was handling everything there.

He walked towards Akshat and sat beside him now Akshat was checking something on his phone and Aditya bhai was trying to have a peak.

I have stopped calling him Ji he said he used to feel like an uncle and laughed when he said that and about Aditya I preferred calling him Bhai because he was just behaving like Naksh.

"What are you doing Akshat" He asked as he placed his legs on the table "Remove your leg and sit with a
manner you poor man" He snorted and sat straight"Haw Akshat"

Akshat looked at him with a bored look and frowned "Darling I am right beside you and you are focusing on your work that's not a good habit"

I choked on my spit when I heard him saying darling and he just gave me a sheepish smile and Akshat just looked flushed.

Hayee.

"Shut up" Akshat said with s flushed face okay don't tell me he is blushing.
God, I can't help but chuckle "What so interesting?" He asked as his gaze flickered to me "You guys are interesting"

"I know right" Aditya bhai jumped and sat next to me on the bed "Btw I haven't introduced myself properly I am your husband's best friend"

"I am Shra-"

"I know you well" he replied with a grin and I was stunned just when he cleared his throat and his face hardened "But I am disappointed with you Akshat"

He said in a serious tone and I looked at both of them "What are you talking about?" He asked with a frown "I never expected such a thing from you"

"But what -"

"He is cheating on you" Aditya bhai said and I stopped blinking, digesting the bomb he just dropped I looked at Akshat and he had the same expression as me confused with wide eyes staring at his best friend.

"What the fuck are you saying?" He stormed towards us and the next moment he was standing in front of us "Yes you are cheating, I couldn't believe you have such a beautiful and caring wife yet you cheated on her"

"Trust me he is lying I have never thought of any women after you trust me I am not cheating on you with any other woman," He said in one breath.