32.Betrayal and Reality

S H R A V A N I

Feeling, emotions developing everything inside me but even after I felt betrayed. His thought fullness, his love, everything felt so real that for once I forgot that he could lie. And what I am feeling would be an understatement for everything.

I fasten the car as much as possible thinking that I could run away from the pain, the tears streaming from my eyes. I tightened my hold around the steering wheel.

The scene played inside my mind like a havoc. She was right she never lived- Rashmi never lied.

He knew all this- he did everything purposely.

But how could he do this to me? It felt surreal that I stopped doubting I let melt the wall around me. My sobbing echoed with the thunderstorm.

The car was driving at full speed because of the water droplets on the car. It was hard to see outside. I slowed down the speed, I want to return safely to him, I want to return to him.

But my thought was interrupted because of the horn. I looked beside me there was a car, a familiar car. I opened the car window
"Bacha please stop the car" He shouted.

"Why are you following me?"

"Listen stop the fucking car its not safe" I sobbed and accelerated the speed more.

"Like you care"

"Of Course I do"

I accelerated the speed more and drove the car hastily, the rain pouring making it worse for me to drive. I wish I could just stop the car and run to him, hug him and ask him if whatever he said was wrong.

Some part of me is happy to know that he loves me but the other half is feeling betrayed by him. I have an equal right to this marriage as much as he has. It's my right to know everything.

Loving him is like walking on a thrones every time I try to confess it's just made worse. It happens all the time. Sometimes it feels like destiny doesn't want us to confess our love for each other.

And my luck is playing with me. I should be happy knowing that he loves me but here I am mourning my love and trust for him.

"SHRAVANI LOOK AHEAD"

Hearing him shouting my thoughts broken and my eyes closed with so much lighting I tried to open them. The flashlight of the truck was making it hard to open for me.

The truck-it was coming in my direction at full speed. I tried to doggy it but he changed its position too with its full speed.

"Shit" I tried to stop the car but the brake was not working.

"SHRAVANI"

His panicking voice was all I could hear until the truck hit the car at its full speed, the glasses shattered and the car was up and down.

A soft liquid dropped in a large amount from my forehead. My hands were too weak to lift them. A blurry vision ran by my side but I was not able to see his face but I can recognize his voice.

It was Akshat.

His last blurry look before I closed my eyes I don't know for how long- maybe forever.

A tear slipped from my eyes thinking of me leaving him forever. I wanted to live.

I want to live, live for him-live for my love.

A U T H O R

Few hours ago

Waiting for Akshat in her room Shravani increased her pace, she was walking uncomfortably she had changed her dress and was waiting for Akshat to come. The more time it got she started to get annoyed and started to walk out of the room to search for him.