25: Completing fantasies

⚠️Mature content ahead

I bit my lips when I looked at him who was clenching his teeth and he suddenly stood up from his side and sat beside gritting his teeth.

"Say it again" He said in a low tone that scared me "I...." before I could even speak he slammed the lunch box on the table "So he is making you blush fine"

I gulped looking at his dark gaze "Finish your food first"

As I was about to say something he glared at me making me shut my mouth, he served me and himself and started eating "Yes I am blushing because of him" He mimicked my words marking me irritated and I just rolled my eyes with his this childish behaviour "Don't worry I will soon give you a proper reason to roll your eyes"

My head snapped in his direction and was looking blankly at his plate like he did not say anything a moment ago.

I ate slowly looking at his calm nature which was unnecessarily terrifying.

After we had our lunch he suddenly stood up and held my hand "What happened?"

"Do you have any work left?" He introggeted and I just shook my head because the only important meeting I had was with Kashyaps, so just random file checking is left which I can do later.

"Then let's go" he dragged me with him and made me sit and fasten my seatbelts.

To be honest he was looking damn scary at the moment, his eyes were dark, his knuckles turning white due to the tight grip on the steering wheel, and his face was completely neutral.

Now I am thinking about the disaster that could take place because of my joke.

We suddenly stopped at the front of our penthouse after taking the lift we reached on our floor and he slid the key inside and opened the door.

"Why are we here?" I asked nervously fiddling with my finger I glanced at him who was scanning me from head to toe It made me nervous the way he was looking at me.

"Nothing just to spend some time with my wife" He turned around and went straight to the kitchen after placing his coat on the couch.

The black shirt was like a second skin attached to him completely, showing his muscles and abs, My eyes roamed his body shamelessly and suddenly I started to feel hot in October, too hot.

I gulped and removed my gaze from him when he noticed my eyes on him "I know I am a sight to behold that you are so desperate to fuck me with your eyes"

I can see him smirking from the corner of my eyes, God this man is full of himself huh!!

Ignoring him I walked to the couch placed my handbag on it and sat there ignoring the heat I am feeling right now.

He walked towards me with a glass of water and handed it to me as I was about to take the glass but I spilled the water on his shirt by mistake.

His shirt was drenched and the shirt tightly hugged his abs "I-i am sorry" I apologise, and took out my handkerchief to wipe but he held my hand "It's okay"

He started to remove his shirt, his white milky body became visible. I can feel myself dripping down there, suddenly I feel aroused my lips start to get dry and I lick my lips with my tongue scanning his body shamelessly.

I moved my gaze from his abs to his chest, his collarbone and then his neck. My eyes went to his Adam's Apple which moved as he gulped I clenched my thighs together and then I looked in his eyes.

I can see him smirking at me...It was he can feel me he can read me and my dirty thoughts for him.

My nipples tighten poking through the shirt I am wearing, I felt the ache and I took a step back when he closed the distance near us.