26:In the hospital

Check my other book
Selfless love:His deadly obsession where ML is obsessed with FL meanwhile the FL is searching for her dead brother.

S H R A V A N I

The last thing I remember is drifting to sleep after a long time and we both didn't realise how long we were there It was already night so we decided to stay here today, as we both were tired.

We both took a shower and of course, Akshat helped me because I didn't even have any strength left to walk. But with my shaking legs, I walked into the kitchen where my husband was standing only in his grey trousers.

He was so focused on cooking that he didn't recognise my presence. I tiptoed and walked towards him "Bhoo" I said in his ears and he flinched "Oh my god you scared me " he said in a duh tone and I rolled my eyes "Well that's what I planned "

"Oh really what else did you plan?" I pretended to think and then shrugged "How are you feeling " He asked in genuine concern and I smiled "Better than before" He pecked my cheeks and looked into my eyes.

"Was I rough?" My cheeks heated at his question "Well you can see the bed for the answer"

I was a blushing mess about how the bad was broken because of our unholy deeds and that we both had to sleep in different rooms.

He smiled and focused on the pancake he was making "I thought you didn't know how to cook"

"This is the only thing I can cook, I learnt this in college time"

"Ohh"

He hummed and focused on making the pancake and I was focused on his face, he got pretty handsome genes. If he was not jealous today would we still have done that?

Well ofcourse No,

So that means I can thank Jai a little.

After completing his work he placed the pancake on the dining table and then picked me up wrapping my legs around him I was just in his white shirt and my innerwear. "Stop treating me like I am a baby," I said.

"Yes you are a baby, my baby" I nuzzle my face in his neck and crook he doesn't leave a chance to tease me.

He made me sit on the chair just beside his and pulled my chair close to him "Hurting?" He asked removing the hair strands from my face.

"A little" Lie.

"Sorry" I shook my head and placed my head on his shoulder "It's fine".

After talking and teasing he was feeding me my portion of the food because I was too tired to eat by myself and was feeling sleepy I just wanted to hide myself in the bed and sleep.

He washed the dishes even tho I insisted and carried me to our room "Let's sleep" I mumbled when he laid me down on the bed I rolled to the other side making space for him.

"Wait" He laid down beside me and pulled me closer to him. His hand moved inside my shirt and I shivered with the contact and glanced at him whose eyes were closed.

"Relax I am not going to eat you at least not when you are sore" He massaged my abdomen even tho I denied he continued doing that.

His other hand massaging my back I feel so relaxed and good.

"Goodnight bacha" I heard the last thing before darkness surrounded me.