23.Belongs to you

S H R A V A N I

I hugged him tightly, and after taking a look at the tattoo I felt scared. I mean--it's hurt getting a tattoo, I once tried but failed miserably when I saw other customers who were hissing in pain and I still don't have the courage.

"Why did you do this?"I asked.

"To show that I belong to you...This Akshat Agnihotri belongs to his wife, his Shravani."

He pecked my forehead, I closed my eyes feeling his honey lips on my forehead, the beautiful feeling it is to have him around, him in my embrace.

I looked into his eyes which were filled with so much adoration for me that it looked like he would destroy anyone the next second if someone tried to harm me.

"It must be painful right?" He nodded his head.

"But there's one thing can ease the pain" I frowned at him.

"What?"

"Kiss me" Huh? It is out of the syllabus.

"I don't have any balm in my kiss," I said sarcastically, this man is beyond my understanding.

"So unromantic  you are, geez"

"Okay, now why this hand only and why here?"

I asked him if he got tattooed on the same spot so there must be a reason.

"Because Do you know that there is a vein which is connected from our ring finger to our heart? So, I have written your name there, you are connected to me, my heart is connected to you, and you are near my heart as well as in my heart. The day you go away from me, my heart will forget to beat."

He said in a soft tone which held lots of emotions. My legs felt like jelly, I held on his arm tightly for support.

I touched my forehead with his and closed my eyes there's no need for I love you in every word sometimes we can feel it with other words. It was an indirect confession.

I smiled looking at him, who was silently watching everything. How can a person be so good? From inside and outside both.

As much as I think that nothing could be better than this, my husband proves me wrong.

He directly came out of a book.

He leaned forward, his breathing mixing with mine ...I had the idea already of what was going to happen and I was ready. The anger that was inside me a few minutes ago has vanished.

I leaned forward and he pressed his soft lips on mine, gently moving them. I felt him smiling between the kiss. The kid was slow and gentle unlike our other kisses, and now I am hundred percent sure of my feelings.

I am going to remember it forever, caging the piece of memory with me for a lifetime.

We pulled out as soon as we both were out of breath. His cheeks flushed.

Oh my god, No way --he is blushing!

He scratched his nape and said

"I thought it would be difficult for you to believe"

I thought too.

"Don't ignore from now on" his lips formed a pout as soon as he ended his sentence and he was also unaware of it.

I just nodded my head.

I looked at him This man never leaves a chance when I can't live without praising him.

"Go and freshen up you are stinking"

He headed to the washroom and I walked out of my room going to the hall where the elders were present.