Scream for Ice Cream!

This is the fourteenth chapter of the triquel; Fiendish Friends! This chapter continues the ice cream saga from earlier ... where Mr Winston accidentally insults Knighty, Cammy and Willimeena.

Something that's VERY unwise ... especially with an unpredictable chameleon who's easily provoked! Can the poor man avoid the consequences for his mistake? 😈 I hope that you guys like it! 👍

By the way, Happy New Year to everyone here! 🎉🎉 Happy 2024! Good wishes and luck to all! I hope that everybody has a fun time this year! 🎉

—————

"Gee. That's not very friendly, mister", the smiling pink chameleon robot said in response.

Cammy's eyes suddenly narrowed to slits, and her smile quickly turned to a scowl ... as the lizard's mood took a turn for the worse.

"I wanna see the xxxxx manager! Now!" hissed the animatronic chameleon aggressively.

Too shocked to react to the illogical statement, a very pale Mr Winston could only back up as he was given a hard prod in the chest by the irate Cammy.

Maybe I should ... get out of here? the ice cream shop owner thought desperately.

But, unfortunately, it was a thought ... too late ...

Old Man Winston yelped in fear as Knighty Knight suddenly drew his longsword from its sheath, and sliced down at the ice cream counter.

The sharp, heavy sword cut clean through half of the counter; completely demolishing that part ... but leaving the rest intact.

The parlour owner winced as he shielded his face from flying glass shards as he backed up even more ... desperately trying to find an escape route.

Cammy Chameleon just giggled and rubbed her hands with glee at all of the destruction!

She then began to walk through the smashed debris towards Old Man Winston.

The golden knight, however, remained where he was standing ... and turned to look to the worried-looking Willimeena.

The weasel pup was looking at the cowering server-owner with a look of sympathy and pity.

While retreating from the murderous chameleon, Mr Winston accidentally tripped on a fallen ice cream tub.

The old man yelped again, as he lost balance and fell back against the wall ... hard.

Old Man Winston groaned a little in pain and raised his head ... only to see Cammy Chameleon looming over him.

"Don't worry, mister!" the living robot spoke merrily, an evil glint in her eyes. "We'll make this a self-serve!"

She picked up an ice-cream scoop in one gloved hand, and reached for the scared man with the other.

"Talking about self-serves, here you are, Willimeena", Knighty Knight said, distracting the weasel doll.

He gently took hold of the furry pup and put her down on the top of the partially-destroyed counter.

"You can get your scoops, cones, and toppings from here", the golden knight continued, pointing to said things with one armoured finger.

"If you need any help, I'll be here for you", Knighty finished, smiling down at his adopted niece.

Willimeena smiled back, warmly and thankfully. The animatronic knight had to quickly stop himself from awwwwing at the sight.

The weasel pup was beyond adorable whenever she smiled!

"Get back! Stay away from me!"

"Oooooo! One scoop or two? Hahahahahaha!"

(For sensitive readers's sakes, I won't go into details about what Cammy did to Old Man Winston!

Just know that it involved ice cream, a not-so-blunt ice cream scooper, and several cones ... in some not very nice places.

This is straight from the comics by the way!)

Sudden screams from Mr Winston, and her aunt's insane giggling caused the doll to be distracted again.

Willimeena Weasel began to turn towards the grim sounds, her smile slowly disappearing and ears flattening ...

Only to be halted by Knighty Knight's armoured left hand suddenly clasping the weasel doll's head gently but firmly.

He then slowly turned Willimeena back towards the ice cream, winking reassuringly at her.

The weasel pup's smile quickly came back in full force at that.

She shot a thankful glance up at her uncle, the horrific noises muffled by his hand's grip.

Knighty Knight hummed in contentment as he watched his adopted niece make her chosen ice cream.

The golden knight knew, of course ... as they ALL did ... about Willimeena's dislike of extreme violence.

That's why Knighty Knight tried his best to keep the little weasel doll happy and safe as possible.

After all ... it was a true knight's duty to his lady! Especially little ladies like Willimeena ...

See! Ice cream makes everything better!" Cammy's satisfied, smug voice rang out, breaking Knighty out of his thoughts.

The animatronic knight glanced over at Mr Winston and Cammy ... and winced slightly.

My god ... my beloved really did a number on that guy. I suppose that's what he gets for insulting her though. What a girl ... he thought fondly.

"I've finished, Uncle Knighty! Auntie Cammy!" Willimeena's happy yip dragged said knight's attention back again.

The chameleon robot turned too, her gaze moving away from her victim to the weasel pup.

As Cammy walked over to stand at Knighty's side, Willimeeena Weasel held up her finished ice cream for her adopted family to inspect.

"See!" The doll's ice cream consisted of two scoops of vanilla ice cream, lots of sprinkles, and two big flakes.

Willimeena smiled happily, showing sprinkles in the fur around her mouth ... which made the knight sigh inwardly.

Cammy, however, cooed in adoration and pinched the weasel pup's cheeks gently.

"Good job, sweetie!" she said in praise, and turned to Knighty Knight.

The aforementioned animatronic nodded and gave Willimeena a hearty thumb's up, and smile.

The weasel doll hummed happily and turned back to her ice cream treat, licking her lips with excitement. Then she paused for a moment.

"Could I please have one more flake though?" Willimeena Weasel begged, looking up pleadingly at her uncle and aunt.

"Pretty please?" The weasel pup put on her best 'sparkly eyes' and adorable expression ... to support her case.

Unfortunately ... it didn't work.

"I'm afraid not, dear", Knighty said quietly, as he and Cammy shook their heads.

"Your dad told us specifically not to let you have too many toppings, darling!" the animatronic chameleon said gently, but pointedly.

"You know what happens when you have too much sugar, don't you?"

"Yeah! I remember her sugar highs, all right!" the golden knight muttered, grimacing.

Willimeena flushed and nodded, while looking a bit embarrassed. The robots, in comparison, shuddered at the memories.

There was only one thing scarier than their boss whenever he lost his temper ... and that was Willimeena on a sugar high!

What are your favourite ice cream flavours? Just curious, lol! 😂 Vote and comment if you like it! 👍