Chapter 610: Children Born in the Desert, I Am the Lord You Believe In, Richard

“Solan City will always be the territory of the Solan Family no matter how the situation changes or collapses. That will never change.”

The Grand Duke of Frostwolf in Solan City stared at the magic letter. He was like a statue. He remained static for a long time.

He slowly closed the letter, folded it, and put it in his arms.

He did all this and let out a long sigh. He turned to look at the colorful angel oil painting on the wall. His gaze became profound.

Some doubtful words broke the quiet atmosphere.

“Master, that Grace Mainland Overlord… Will it succeed?”

The one who spoke was a middle-aged man in his fifties who stood in an inconspicuous corner. His eyes were bright, and killing intent filled his brows.

It had four arms. That was the most riveting.

The Grand Duke did not speak. The other party hesitated for a moment before he continued.

“After all, he is the Desert God. He is a terrifying existence who once held power!”

“It’s no different from asking a tiger for its skin, although the Grace Mainland Overlord is extraordinary. It will inevitably lead to an irreversible outcome once something goes wrong. Solan City might even fall…”

These words were not to scare people, but the other party’s ambition was too shocking.

The four-armed man was still shocked when he thought of that information.

The other party wanted to use the hands of the Desert God to swallow the entire Desert Sect!

He would replace him.

This exaggerated plan sounded like something spoken after a drink of three jars of rum. Was the other party joking? That was his first impression.

Borrowing the power of the gods to swallow the other party’s sect, wasn’t that nonsense?

However, just as he felt it was ridiculous, he suddenly thought of something.

He wasn’t an ordinary Grace Mainland Overlord but a Slayer God. He was the mastermind behind the change of the Holy Church Empire throne and the controller of Ell!

In the face of such an illustrious battle record, the sense of absurdity in his heart quietly turned into hesitation.

However, this plan was too shocking. The other party still couldn’t believe it.

Slaying a god was simple compared to this plan.

The Grand Duke turned to look at the four-armed man in the shadows with a subtle gaze.

“Shadow, how many choices do you think we have?”

The four-armed man was stunned for a moment before he answered in confusion.

“My Lord, we already have the capital of the Holy Church Empire as our foundation. We’ve also joined forces with several dukes. The power we wield is more than ten times that of before.”

“Why haven’t you chosen yet?”

A complicated look flashed across the Grand Duke’s eyes.

“Is this power mighty?”

“Which god was weaker than us before one stripped authority? And the result?”

He sighed.

“The demons in the whisper mountains in the west have made their move, right?”