Chapter 619: The World Tree Emerges from the Earth, An Unparalleled Trump Card

Nine pale-faced figures surrounded an ordinary-looking middle-aged man on the top floor of a luxurious hotel in Solan City.

Everyone stared at the crowded desert church hundreds of meters away through the spacious floor-to-ceiling windows.

The atmosphere in the room was solemn.

The middle-aged man in the center of the crowd was silent for a long time before he slowly spoke.

“Any news these few days?”

The other party spoke. An evil aura that made people tremble immediately filled the room.

One of the three evil languages was the language of hell.

However, the other human-like figures did not react in the slightest when they heard the evil words that could turn mortals into demons.

“My Lord, the Sun God, and the Goddess of Light entered Solan City together yesterday…”

On the far left, a stiff-faced figure stepped forward and reported.

The other party’s twisted posture and actions made people think he wore a skin. It was like he was not familiar with this body.

“There are growing competitors in the city now. Should we take action first?”

“The Ninth Hell troop is ready to attack. They can flatten this city at any time. We must hold that key in our hands.”

“Under the cover of your radiance, no one can resist the Ninth Hell troop!”

He finished speaking, and the remaining figures revealed burning gazes.

“My Lord, please give the order!”

The ruler in front of them was the lord of the Ninth Hell. He was the most powerful existence in the world.

Asmodeus.

Just this name alone could make the gods tremble.

The power of this ruler was still unfathomable even if the world laws had changed!

Asmodeus had transformed into a middle-aged man and showed a subtle expression.

“The Darkness Goddess and the Sun God wouldn’t have sneaked into the city if the troop could solve all the problems.”

“The changes in the world are hard to predict. All we can do is wait. I’m waiting for that moment to come.”

A Devil Lord controlled each of the Ninth Hell troops of the abyss.

The nine figures behind him controlled the nine levels of hell. Each was a famous Evil God.

But he did not have the slightest confidence.

Many variables could appear if they acted rashly at the turn of the new and old eras.

He couldn’t accept any mistakes. Now, it was no longer his world.

The Fiend Lord fell silent. He sighed and nodded respectfully.

“As you wish, my Lord.”

Hell was different from the chaotic abyss. Here, it represented order. The superior devils had absolute control over the inferior devils.

The absolute ruler of the entire Ninth Hell was Asmodeus. His orders were the only direction for all devils to advance.

No matter how many objections there were, as long as Asmodeus spoke, they had to stop arguing and carry out the order.

That was a devil. An evil followed the rules. An evil life that made countless people tremble.

Asmodeus did not speak again. His dim eyes looked out of the window at the desert church again.