Chapter 620: Eternal City Completed, New Concept

The seed of the world tree had grown from sprouting to a height of 1,000 meters. It supported the towering giant tree of the primary plane in just a moment.

Richard could sense the vitality of the entire plane.

The seed of the world tree gave new life to the Eternal Land. That wasn’t an exaggeration.

Richard expected from the world tree seed.

He could sense that the world tree seed was far from reaching his upper limit.

It was still in its prime and had a lot of room for growth.

Richard calmed down and opened the seed of the world tree’s attribute panel in a happy mood.

However, unexpectedly, there was little information.

[Seed of the World Tree]

[Level: Special]

[Special Characteristic: Rooted in the plane, will grow or decay with the plane.]

[Description: This is a seed world tree that has grown from a withered world tree seed. However, this does not prevent the tree from possessing power that can make one’s heart tremble.]

The world tree seed had already fused with the Eternal Land and no longer had its attributes.

However, this was a good thing.

Richard closed the attribute panel and seemed to have thought of something. He looked up into the void.

Richard spread out his perception. He could sense that the world tree roots had penetrated the plane.

It was like it absorbed nutrients from it.

Roots grew rapidly and gradually wrapped around the plane barrier after they obtained tons of nutrients.

The roots would soon cover the entire stronghold.

The first thing outsiders must do was to break through the world’s tree roots if they wanted to attack the Eternal Land.

The system added layers of armor.

That was the root of the world tree. Was it that easy to tear?

Richard was in a good mood.

No one would have thought that the dry seed [Steamed Bun Lover] had given him could now grow to the height of changing a plane.

His excited heart calmed down after a long time. Then, he lowered his head slightly and looked at the only majestic building. It stood on the ground–Eternal City.

He built the Eternal City a year ago when the Kobold God and the Dune Lord joined forces to attack. He had sensed danger. He had created a new city in Eternal Land as a way out.

Richard had invested monumental labor and material resources after a year of unlimited resources.

The city wall was more than 100 meters tall. It was like a ravine.

Richard provided arrow towers every 50 meters. They were 20 meters higher than the city wall. Heavy crossbows filled these towers. That was even more exaggerated.

Several alchemy cannons were on the city wall. People with trypophobia would have goosebumps.

They arranged the buildings neatly and orderly behind the city walls. They were like rows of teeth.

These buildings were not arrow towers but turrets used to store alchemy cannons.

Each of these towering turrets could hold more than 30 giant cannons.