The Black Lizard

___________________________________________

An alley in Yokohama
___________________________________________

Hirotsu didn't know how or if this plan would work.
For all he knew the plan was flawless as always... But there were so many casualties, but Dazai's... no, the boss's plans never failed before, on the contrary they have always worked... somehow.

Hirotsu inhaled from his cigarette as he casted an eye over the two buildings which made the two side of the alley, tall enough that the sun didn't reach him, he tilted his head upwards to see were the sun reached, ah... his neck felt stiff, he was getting too old for this.
He had served under the previous boss and the one before him... And now, here he was, serving under the youngest boss in history, known as the demon prodigy he inhaled another puff of smoke
The old man smirked at the through that he had seen his boss as a brat, obsessed with his read head of a partner, someone who was no longer human obsessed with someone who human never was.
Quite hilarious, he chucked; the sound of feet interrupted his through, speaking of red heads here was coming his assignment.

"Tch, old man" the guy nodded

"Tachihara-kun" Hirotsu responded to the young lad

"So? Why did you call me here?" Tachihara asked a bit annoyed

"The boss needs this book to be brought to an agent in the outskirts of Suribachi, it contains the instructions to deal with a... Problematic event" Hirotsu instructed

He eyed the Decorated leather bound notebook
"Ah? Why can't yo-"
He stopped as the old man in front of him toke out of his coat a piece of paper

Tachihara behaviour changed immediately upon seeing the silver oracle "W-wait, that's- I will bring this book to the designated agent, who is..."

"Gin, she is supervising the target, I don't have to say to not open it, do I?"

"Of course not" he took the book and turned around
"See you old man, try not to die before I come back" Hirotsu chuckled and turned to the dark alleys dissapearing from view

Tachihara rolled his eyes, dramatic old man, he jogged out of the dark alley onto the busy streets of Yokohama, the border of Suribachi was a bit over the civil port, a ruined place filled with illegal immigrants, criminals and what else, the only transport being a run down bus which, He looked around, was about to leave!!

He got on the almost empty bus, that made sense no one wanted to get anywhere close to that hell hole.

Well actually there was a time when some volunteers tried doing charity work in there. He chucked, those fuckers they through they could fix Suribachi, they had promoted everything on any kind of media they could get their hands on.

"Pfft hahaha" ok, maybe laughing in public out of nowhere was better to be avoided, but damn was that time fun, that volouter shit was so determined that the habitats of Suribachi had to call the boss, almost pleading to sent them away.

The volunteers were foreigns so if the Suribachi people did something to them it would have caused a diplomatic incident, so the government had put them at bay...
I still bet the boss was behind everything but no one has proves!

*Ping

___________________________________________

Suribachi - outskirts
___________________________________________

And that was his stop, he got off of the empty buss and headed where he knew they had an outpost, a group of kids and teens came running past him and some run into him. Money-check, Guns-check and Knifes-check, those kids had to do more practice before thinking they could foul an agent of the black lizard and a...