kaleidoscopic eyes

___________________________________________

Yokohama - shopping district
___________________________________________

"Woah!! Kunikida! Come here! I have found the means of my ascension to heaven!"
The dark haired woman waved her hand enthusiastically, gesturing to a wine bottle exposed in the window of the most expensive liquor store in Yokohama

"Yosano-san..." Kunikida eyed the expensive bottle of fine wine, while balancing the multiple shopping bags in his hands.

The price of the wine, equal to half their annual salary, stared threateningly from the window, and with the amount of things she purchased there was no way she had more money!

"Yosano-san, we have to get back to the agency we have clients to take-" the purple eyed woman held out a finger effectively silencing him

"Ku-ni-ki-da-kun we have no clients to take care of, yesterday I got hold of your notebook and effectively rescheduled your appointments, so there are no clients today!" Yosano smiled evilly, Kunikida hung his head in defeat.

Suddenly Yosano's phone rang, with a different tune than usual, and by the face she was making as she took it out, it was for a good reason too.

"Yosano" she said as soon as she answered the call.
Kunikida noticed, by her stance and the way her eyes hardened, that the shopping was over.

"On my way" she closed her phone and turned to Kunikida

"Change of plans" she began jogging towards the car
"We are going to the Mafia's buildings" she took the car key's from her skirt's pockets ( a custom made gift from Koyo)

"WHAT?!!?" Kunikida screeched behind her
"Less yelling more speeding" she speed up, gracefully avoiding the crowd
"Get in the car" she turned the car on and started driving

"First Ranpo, now you DOES EVERYBODY IN THE AGENCY WORK FOR THE PORT MAFIA EXCEPT ME!?!"

"Yes." She stirred the seal driving towards the mafia's buildings

___________________________________________

Mafia's buildings - boss office

___________________________________________

Shion had crawled forward, in a futile attempt at escaping the pain, she clutch her head, a pounding headache drumming her temples like a woodpecker, her nose started bleeding, drops of blood falling on the floor, the noises around her lost to the ones inside her mind.
Everything and nothing plaguing her senses, voices and throughs not hers invading her head, screams of pain, yells of panic, pictures from memories, each adding a new level to the growing headache.

The comforting and familiar feeling of activating her ability non-existent, a torturous anxiety of new and unknown, her ability ignoring her will and fearing miles per hour.
She felt like this once.
she thought over the noise in her head, when she escaped... She- ARGH!

She about to hit the breaking point, but all of sudden something touched her head, and like that, drop of chased away the torment of the storm, a hand, she realised rested on ber hair, firm but gentle.

silence

No noise
No thought belonging to other people.

It was like when her ability hadn't been tampered with.

She turned around and looked up, brown eyes looking down on her, she clutch to the hand on her head and feel forward, effectively passing out.