A.D.A. arc part 1: The Angecy

Or...

Shion and Atsushi being socially Awkward

My existence is a scandal

- Oscar Wilde

━━━━━━━━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━━━━━━━━

"You already knew you couldn't have yourself back, that's the reason you accepted a new name so easily. You needed it, because you don't know who Bianca Dellavalle is... but!"

Her focus was all on him

"You can create Shion Nakahara on your own"

Shion busted crying even harder. He had seen through her defense and said what she needed to hear.

He was truly a demon... but he was her demon.

She hugged him tightly and whispered in the quieter of voices

"Grazie... padre"¹

Then, she passed out

━━━━━━━━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━━━━━━━━

Chuuya wakes up in a room, alone.

"Huh? What...Happened? Wels mah hat! Kzo Dazai!!!!"

━━━━━━━━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━━━━━━━━

Shion tried to wipe the blood away from her cheeks, she failed miserably but suggested splendidly at spreading it.

(She looks like a cute bloody kokeshi)

Dazai was walking back to the Onsen, her legs had given out, but the good Dazai had on her was quite comfortable so she wasn't complaining.

She realized she had been carried more times in these few days than ever in her life, so they entered the Onsen, probably going to check on Chuuya's wellbeing.

Dazai made a motion to put her down, to which in response, she made a noise of protest she will deny having ever made. In any case, Dazai got the message and continued to walk without putting her down.

As Dazai walked the halls, with the rocking she was receiving, the reality of all that had happened came crashing down all at once...

'i...was... I'm adopted' she stared blankly as she tasted the thought in her head

'I ran from Italy. escaped in Japan. got adopted by the boss of the port mafia of Yokohama... and his husband'

She shifted her focus on the man holding her, her head clearer than it has been in a while, thanks to the skin contact.

'Dazai Osamu, boss of the port mafia, ability user, genius...'

His intentions had been clear at the beginning, his position and his actions spoke louder than words or thoughts.

At first she had been a powerful and useful pawn, waiting to be trained in controlling her ability, in broad terms she knew just how tempting it was, she was basically a black hole waiting to be filled.