1 | Mission: Undercover

Boss

Hosanna
Peter, me and Denise will assign you
a mission. It takes place in Jumhyeok University in Seoul. It seems that he's found out next target, and is trying to lure us in.

We've received an alarm from Daniel that Detective Chan is on an undercover mission together with his other pals. What you're gonna do, is approach a few of them - only the friendly ones, and squeeze the information out of them.
Will you take the mission?

Peter
I don't see why not.

Hosanna
Great. I'll send you all you need to know
about Chief Lee and Detective Chan, and
the rest of the people you should avoid or interact with.
Bring your ICP phone together with your
usual phone. I've sent a list of people
you should try to avoid, so you have
everything you need to know.
Thank you, Peter.

Peter
You're more than welcome if
you give me a 10% increase in my pay.

Hosanna
Do whatever you see fit.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Peter, or Jisung, sighed as he put down his phone to the couch.

He opened his laptop and entered his association's private code and opened the link his boss had sent him.

https://ZjcwetDcshjjmnhchnHynjnfLXsngmINJo/quiryelnk:priv+code-turquoise+INfO/

AGES ARE REFERRED TO THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2025 AND NOT THE CURRENT MONTH.

SIDE INFO*: CURRENTLY, X-FORT LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IS CONDUCTING THEIR YEARLY DEFENCE TRAINING AT JUMHYEOK UNIVERSITY. THE PERIOD LASTS 1 MONTH MIN 2 MONTHS MAX.

Bahng Chan
[Can be avoided or interacted with]
•If encountered, maintain politeness and lay low.
•28 years old (as of DEC - 2025)
•Detective of 5 years
•Has a very strict personality
•Attends the university to search for ICP members in the guise of surveying the university due to its recent happenings.
•One slip-up may result in court.
Message: Tread Carefuly, Peter.

Lee Minho
[Minimal Interaction is a must]
•Close friends with Bahng Chan
•27 years old
•Chief of Police (mainly referred to as Chief)
•Teaches the university for a period of time about police work and self defense, which is to be practiced for a month
•Does not like disrespect from strangers
•A softie for cats
Message: You may want to act like a cat

--
Jisung squinted his eyes to see the message.
"What the actual fuck, act like a cat?!" Jisung groaned. "I still have a future, I don't wanna die of cringe for acting like a cat for god's sake."

--

Seo Changbin
[Must be encountered and maintain interaction]
•Has a very friendly character
•26 years old
•Prosecutor
•Works close with Lee Minho during the defense training
•Does not like bitter coffee
•Allergic to fur
Message: Careful, Peter. You may end up as his soon-to-be wife if you're too friendly.

--
"Wife?" Jisung scoffed. "I can't even find myself one, how can I be a wife myself?"

--

Hwang Hyunjin
[Must be encountered and maintain interaction]
•Attorney-at-law
•25 years old
•Flirtatious (almost, if not really dramatic) personality.
•Allergic to fur
•Works as Chan's assistant for the training (reports to Chan for any improvements made)
•Does not like provocation.
-If provoked, will either use other methods if not *legal* violence.
Message: You should definitely switch out of 'that' personality. You're really provocative, to be honest.

Lee Felix
[Must have close relationship. Imitate certain parts of his personality.]
•Police officer
•Younger brother of Lee Minho
•25 years old
•Lee Minho's secretary during the training
•Very friendly with new people
•Likes to be close with friends
•Loves to bake brownies and other desserts
Message: You may want to be his 'best friend'.

All the mentioned targets are located in X-FORT Law Enforcement Agency. (Usually)
For the periodical defence training initiated at Jumhyeok University, their duties at the agency will be halted.
Objective: Extract information from the mentioned targets regarding our association.
Code Blue = Warning.
-This will mean that the Agency has found clues about our association.
Daniel will be receiving a warning from your device and will warn the others to halt their activities and flee to another base.
Code Green = Safe.
-Daniel will be receiving your signal and inform the others to continue their work.
During the time of your undercover mission, the association will be minimizing their tasks and missions.

Your mission will start next week.
You may use whatever means to approach them.
(Hosanna: I would recommend you use your seductive skills. These workaholics got themselves pent up, I bet.)
____________________________________

"Well, that seems to be the gist of it." Jisung said as he closed his laptop and went to his closet.

"It's Saturday today, and I'll be starting on Monday. I'll have to prepare some.. fitting clothes and move out. Perhaps staying in an apartment close to the uni would do." Jisung spoke to himself.

Jisung wasted no time and immediately packed his things. He searched for an apartment close to the uni online and booked a room, whistling in accomplishment as he succeeded in doing so.

He picked up his phone and dialed a certain number, placing it close to his ear as he waited.

"Hello, Peter?"

"Hey, Dan. I kinda need something for my mission, so uh..care to help?"

"Sure. Whaddya need?"

"Some forms necessary to enroll as a Music Prod student in Jumhyeok."

"I'll send you the files. All you need to do is print them yourself. You already have your share of old crumpled paper. Use that."

"Thanks, Daniel. I will." Jisung spoke before he hung up.

He checked his phone and saw a file in his storage, hurrying to his printer and immediately printed the file.

"Han Jisung, 18 years old - born in September 13, 2007.. that's my real information, is Daniel planning on selling my information off?" Jisung said as he scratched the back of his head.
"Then again, no mission fails when he's involved..yeah, it's fine anyways."

"Well, I've got an apartment to move to, so I better get moving."

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

(A/N: Idk what to do, so for the next chap, I'll js skip to Jisung's first day of his mission.)