12 | Mission: Day 8 (P2)

. . . ?

"Forgot to mention, this house only has one bedroom. The rest won't function as a sleeping area, so you don't need to be modest and sleep in other places that isn't my bedroom." Chan spoke.

. . .

Where can I get my damn privacy then?

-----

Jisung plopped himself to the bed, covered in the clean white sheets.

"Today was a long day. Surely an adequate rest is needed for the stressed, is it not?" Chan spoke to the boy as he sat on the side of the bed.

"Mhm. . ." Jisung mumbled.

"Would you like a specific dish for our dinner? I'll prepare it right away."

". . . I want beef stew."

"Alright. I'll call you for dinner. Take some rest while I cook." Chan stood up.

Chan leaned down to Jisung and pressed a light kiss on Jisung's forehead, before he left to the kitchen.

As Chan left, Jisung was left to the bed with his eyes widened. A light blush sprinkled his cheeks.

What is wrong with these men kissing me wherever?!

-

"Jisung, come down here. Dinner's ready!" Chan shouted from the kitchen.

Jisung groaned as he turned from the bed. He got up and went down to the kitchen.

.

As he did so, his nose picked up a savory scent from the kitchen.

He tried to walk faster, then reaching the room.

Chan had cooked his desired stew. By the time Jisung arrived, it had seemed he was about to finish up cooking.

Carefully, Jisung took a seat on the kitchen island.

"Were you born to be a chef but became a detective because someone forced you to?"
Jisung asked.

Chan chuckled lightly as he set the plates of rice and bowls of stew.

"It's a simple yet filling dish."

"But with your hands, I don't think they could ever be simple like you say."

"Heh."

Chan took a seat next to Jisung and ate.

Jisung hummed.
"This tastes amazing!"

He took more spoonfuls and filled his mouth till his cheeks reached its capacity.

Chan smiled.

He reached for the lost grain of rice in the corner of the boy's lips.

Unaware of the action, Jisung continued to chew and swallow the rice in his mouth. However, Chan's stares were too long now.

He took the grain with his fingers.
Jisung, now swallowing the food in his mouth, stared at Chan's finger.

"It seems even you can eat quite messily." The elder smirked.

"Hush."

The two continued to eat. Although the elder had continued to tease the younger, dinner was peaceful.

.

.

.

I don't think I'll ever have a dinner like this. . .
once the mission is over.