6 | Mission : Day 4

Thursday
8:56

Sitting at the corner - his permanent seat, he took notes in his notebook as he listened to some music, wearing his glasses and crossing his legs.

Occasionally, he would look outside the window, which had shown the magnificent view of the city surrounding Jumhyeok. He hummed as the music played, rocking his legs back and forth and going back to taking notes.

After a few minutes passed, the professor arrived with his usual things. He sat in his desk and greeted the students, to which he was respectfully greeted back.

"Good morning, everyone! Now, uh, Mr Lee is unable to er, watch us for today, so there'll be someone else accompanying us." Professor Jeon explained, pointing with his palm to the door, which opened and revealed a tall man, radiating with maturity and an alluring aura.

The man fixed his tie in a graceful manner as he took steps toward the designated table for observers.

Before he sat, however, he introduced himself first.

"Good morning, everyone." He spoke. His voice came out like an unknown dark substance, attractive and low, yet mysterious and almost dangerous.

"I am Bang Chan, a detective working for X-FORT Law Enforcement Agency. Due to some inevitable issues Chief Lee has been facing, he is unable to come." He spoke in a polite manner. "To put it simply, he has a fever."

He sat down his chair with his legs crossed, opening his laptop and tapping the keyboard lightly, perhaps sending a message to someone.

During Professor Jeon's lesson, Chan would sometimes listen and hum. He observed the students, and one student in particular.

The one who had only danced to make him release.

Jisung felt holes being bore deep into his skin. Despite the awkward stares he got from the man, he ignored it as much as he could. Fortunately, Chan really thought Jisung hadn't noticed his stares.

Bro, can you please stop eye-fucking me and just carry on with your adult stuff?
Jisung thought, silently crying.

Jisung appeared to be very focused and listening intently. To Chan, Jisung seemed to be very interested in music, enough to pursue it as his career.

Chan wasn't quite far off. Jisung did love music.

He did.

Now, it feels a little good to have those feelings of enthusiasm when listening to music resurface. He'd always relate or vibe with the music that had hidden meanings and a deep message, or just anything in general.

He loved to sing, with his parents.

He loved to sing. He did.

Now, it feels great to feel the beat of the music make his heart thump. A little sentimental at the mention of his parents, but that's irrelevant now.

He scribbled down notes, eyes fixated on the board. The light from the window made him glow, with the light bouncing off his milky skin, and showing off his cherry red kissable lips. He removed his glasses and lightly brushed his thick black silky hair to the back of his head, making him look more adorable, for Chan.

Chan was enchanted at the youth's indescribable beauty. The way each and every move he had done was beautiful, like a rose. The way his eyes would burn with passion and his lips would curl into a smile as he listened to the professor's lesson.

Never had Chan ever felt so head over heels for someone so beautiful.