13 | Mission: Day 9

Thursday
7:56

"So, I don't have classes for today." Jisung muttered, sighing loudly.

He stood up from bed and found a piece of paper with $100 on the bedside table. In the paper read;

𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓮, 𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓼𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘'𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂
𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂. 𝓐𝓵𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽.
𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓾𝔂
𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯. 𝓘 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓰𝓮. 𝓡𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓽
𝓱𝓸𝓽. 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓮, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓮.

"Eugh—" Jisung fake-gagged. "Uncle? Who does he think he is? Yuck."

He carefully took the hundred dollar bill. "And what kind of uncle gives a hundred bucks and call it pocket money? At most, Daniel's uncle gives twenty!"

Jisung sighed, his palm touching his forehead. "At least he left some breakfast."

Jisung walked down the stairs to the kitchen and went towards the fridge. He opened it immediately, his eyes searching for food.

"Is it this one with the foil?" He muttered, carefully taking out the bowl covered with foil from the fridge.

Jisung took the bowl closer to his face and sniffed it.

"Smells not too bad." He shrugged.

He walked towards the microwave and heated the bowl of soup.

"And now we wait."

-----

"Boring." Jisung sighed, his back lying flat on the bed.

Well, since. . 'Uncle' Chan isn't here. . maybe I could search his home? 

Immediately, Jisung stood up from the bed and hurried to Chan's office a few rooms away.

In front of Jisung was a dark wooden door with antique door knobs with intricately designed silver plates. 

Jisung held the door knob and tried turning it over, but soon stopped his act.

Shit. It's locked. 

I just hope Uncle Chan wouldn't notice.

"Ah, fuck." He placed his palm to his face, a sigh then left his lips.

"There aren't any cameras around. ." Jisung looked around, his eyes searching for any strange reflective surface, which indicated a possible hidden camera.

"fortunately so." He muttered, noticing that the place was clear.

With a defeated sigh he walked down to the sofa. He took a jar of cheeseballs with him and watched Ponyo as he chilled.