3 | Mission : Day 1 (P2)

Training Period
Monday
14:46 (Afternoon)

The east wing occupants have now finished their training, and is currently on break. The west wing occupants, which includes Jisung, are now in the gym, taking tests on their muscular endurance, body composition and flexibility.

Their schedule for the afternoon, tests for the first hour (15:00) and start of training right after (16:00).

Now here they are, wearing gym uniforms, stretching and warming up for the tests. Jisung was sitting on the floor in a corner, looking like he was hiding away.

"Uh, hey- tests are starting now." A student spoke to Jisung.

Jisung raised his head to look at the boy.
"Is it? I guess I'll be going now, thank you." He said as he slowly stood up.

"You might want to warm up first." The boy said.

"Nah, it's fine. The sudden use of my muscles is what brings it to its full strength." Jisung smiled, adjusting his glasses that were slightly loose.

"Okay. The first test is flexibility."

"Mhm, thanks for telling."

Jisung went to the station where their flexibility is tested. The line was quite long, but not too long. A man in a black suit seems to be supervising the test, or so Jisung had assumed.

"Hey, the supervisor looks so hot - I feel like flexing my ass now!! Oh, god he looks so smashable with those muscles! I want him to headlock me!"

"Girl, stop with the thirst talk now. There are people listening! Plus, you don't even know if the supervisor is straight, bi or gay!"

"Well, he looks straight-"

Jisung heard the girls in his front gossip. It seems they were quite whipped for the supervisor. Who was he anyway?

~•~

"Next!" The watcher said.

Now it was Jisung's turn. The first flexibility test was sit-and-reach.

He stepped forward as the staff closed the station curtains to prevent anyone from seeing whatever they think the others would.

"Now, take off your shirt." The supervisor commanded.

Jisung paused, but complied. He took off his shirt, revealing his toned body and a few scars, leaving his shorts on. Strangely, the shorts seemed to be tight on Jisung's ass cheeks. He gave up long ago on thinking why.

"Position."

Jisung sat on the floor and laid out his legs, slightly spreading them 15 degrees.

"Start."

Jisung leaned his back down and stretched his arms as far as he could.

"Huh..quite a flexible body you have. Han Jisung, was it?" The supervisor asked.

"Yes sir."

"You're free to go. Wear your shirt." The supervisor commanded, to which Jisung immediately followed.

"Thank you, sir." He took off his glasses as he wore his shirt back, then putting back his glasses to his face.

He left the station and hurried for the next.

The next station was body composition, where his height and weight can be used to know his Body Mass Index (BMI).

The line was not as much compared to the last one, but it was still long.