2 | Mission : Day 1

Jumhyeok University
October (Start of School), 2025
Monday
8:23

Standing in front of the university, Jisung couldn't help but stare in awe at the large modernly designed building in front of him.

Adjusting his gold framed round glasses, he moved his feet and set foot into the campus.

Many students gathered to the faculty room, checking out the temporary teaching staff which are, apparently, very handsome as fuck.

Jisung shrugged it off.
Must be the targets. He thought to himself.

He then ventured off to the other floors in search of his desired destination. Entering the elevator, a man in glasses and a luxurious suit with hair slicked back followed him in.

Jisung pressed floor 5, where the Music department is located.

"Young lad, do you mind me asking which course you're currently partaking in?" The man behind him spoke in a polite manner.

Jisung turned around and lightly bowed at him with a smile.
"I'm taking on Music Production."
'Target in sight already, I'm liking this.' Jisung thought, internally smiling at himself.

"Is that so? I guess we have the same destination, then. My name is Lee Minho. You may refer to me as Mr Lee. May I have yours?" Mr Lee said as he extended his hand.

"Han Jisung." Jisung replied as he shook the elder's hand.

As the elevator doors opened, the two males stepped out and headed for their destination together.

The two had talked about various things as they walked, such as their little habits, their likes, dislikes, hobbies, Minho's cats and Minho's job. They didn't notice that they were at the door of their classroom, so they cleared their throats and entered the classroom like nothing had happened.

Many students noticed them, however. Some had speculated and said something about them being in some kind of relationship, while some had assumed they were simply relatives.

Jisung proceeded to sit in the front window seat, placing his bag down his chair.

He checked his schedule for the time being, and took notes about his plans. He used clerical chinese that can be translated to very normal meanings, but contain a hidden message upon closer examination. By doing so, he could prevent anyone from understanding his notes, and when someone knows how to read it, they wouldn't suspect anything. It was confidential information, after all.

A few minutes have passed, and more students came to the room. The class had been filled with students now, with three students occupying each desk.

Mr Lee had sat on the chair, waiting for the students to be complete and their assigned professor.

After a while, their professor had arrived, carrying a black bag in his hands.
"Good morning, students!" He cheerfully greeted as he placed his things on his desk.

The students stood up and greeted the professor in unison as they bowed.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook, and I'm your Music Prod professor. You may refer to me as Professor Jeon. This man here," Professor Jeon looked at Mr Lee, who was sitting cross legged at his chair, carefully observing the class with his piercing gaze. ",is Mr Lee Minho. He will be surveying this class and will be the one giving us self defence lessons every afternoon starting today, for one month."

Students sighed in disappointment. Some didn't think of it as anything, others stressed over the thought of being under rigorous training during the training period, while some had thought about nothing but the handsome Mr Lee Minho teaching them self-defense.