10 | Mission: Day 7 (M)

Tuesday
7:56

Not even a wink of sleep was taken.

Felix stayed up all night, hugging his pillow tight. All he thought about was the boy who he hugged like the most precious object in the world.

So precious. So beautiful.

It was all he thought about. How the boy fit into his arms, like the perfect puzzle piece he'd been missing in his life. How he felt his heart race at the boy's words and actions, how his eyes gazed tenderly at the boy's seemingly soft cherry lips, as if wondering how they would feel against his.

Damn, was he so whipped.

His freckled cheeks were painted in a light shade of red as he reminisced the occurence yesterday noon.

"Hello?"

The voice startled him. It was obvious he was about to jump over the owner of the voice.

"Ah, Hyunjin. It's you. What is it?"

"No, nothing." Hyunjin replied, his intonation a bit strange as it went a little higher.
"It just seemed like you were daydreaming."

He's definitely gonna tease me if I tell him.

"Oh,..well, I guess you could say it like that..? I was just thinking about lunch and playing the new console I bought a few days ago. I still haven't used it."

"Really..? Doesn't look like it though." Hyunjin smirked.
"But we have to get these stuff done first. These are the stuff needed to be filled out so we can properly organize our training period." He spoke as he handed a pile of paperwork to Felix's table.

"Are you serious? This pile's taller than Mount Everest!" Felix complained.

"Taller than you? Okay." Hyunjin teased.

"Hey!"

_____________

"So, how's life, Mr Han Jisung?" Yeji said to the boy next to her. The bell had just rang, and Jisung's head was rested on the desk table.

"Terrible."

Very much. His initial plans about meeting Felix were thrown in the dumpster, now he isn't so sure what he'll do, now that he's met hin differently. 

Professor Jeon approached Jisung who was in his own seat, being pestered by the loud maiden next to him.

"Mr Han, do you mind coming to the faculty room for a little bit? It's nothing negatively important, just some things I'd like to discuss with you."

Jisung raised his head, his eyes locked with Professor Jeon.

"Okay." He spoke, making the professor's lips curl into a small, a little sly smile.

"I'll be expecting you." He said as he walked away, exiting the room. Jisung followed him shortly after, collecting his stuff and placing them inside his bag.

----------

Chan was talking with Minho in the faculty room about stuff related to their training period.

"Certain students have magnificent builds. Others are more adept in controlling their speed, the other group is more on strength. I think we should add a five minute discussion to the students about the laws against people who abuse their capabilities."

"..I agree. I'll have that approved later."

"Alright, alright..anyways, how's Peter's investigation going?" Minho asked the elder as he leaned back to his chair.