11 | Mission: Day 8

Tuesday
18:56

"You need to catch a breather."

Hyunjin spoke through the phone as he sat on his couch, holding the phone to his ear.

Minho sighed through the phone. "I can't, Jin. Not when I'm worried sick about my brother."

"Gee, he's not a nine year old kiddo who jumps up and down on those damned muddy puddles like peppa pig, for pig's sake."

"I know! I just.. I can't calm down like this-"

"You were absolutely fine a few hours ago, and now you're anger-breaking down -- or rather, worry-breaking..if that's even a word, over your brother who has long since reached maturity seven years ago!" Hyunjin spat.

"Actually, you really can't calm down like this. By breather, I say breather. How about you visit Angel Bar? Y'know, the student in Jumhyeok who works there -- Hannie, the name. They've got private services. You need to blow off some steam."

"Are you serious? I'm not gonna engage myself in unconsented paedophilia."

"Dude, they need the workers' consent to work the private services off. Just tell the waiter to tell him your name, and it's up to him whether he'll accept or not."

"...I'll think it over."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be hanging up now, aight?"

"Sure. Bye."

"Bye."

-

Wednesday
09:45 

"I don't know if it's because he's cute or because I know him, but that was literally the best head I've had." Minho blabbered.

"Maybe it's because you've never received it before." Hyunjin laughed.

"Shut up. I've had my fair share of girls before. I thought I wasn't gay or bi, but I think my sexuality is starting to replicate a flexible ruler."

The two men giggled.

Changbin approached the two, who sat in their assigned temporary desks.

He placed two folders on their desks, who sat next to each other. One for Peter's murder cases, another was the clues gathered and summarized together.

"I'm really sorry to have interrupted your conversation, but Detective Bang told me to hand these to you guys. You need to review it."

Changbin took the summarized file and read it to them.

"Ahem," He cleared his throat. "The cases related to Peter all have one thing in common. All his victims have committed crimes. Using this as lead, we plan to let a criminal loose to lure Peter in. Peter will try to catch our criminal, if our hypothesis of him attending Jumhyeok is confirmed to be true."

Finished, he closed the file and placed it on the men's desks.

"And that seems to be the gist of it." Changbin let out a deep breath.

Hyunjin took the case file.
"So you're saying.. there's a possibility that Peter is here?"

"You weren't informed?" Changbin asked.

"I'd guess that much, I bet he was too busy blabbering about Han Jisung and his cuteness." Minho chuckled.

And I'd definitely do the same, had it not been for the stress occupying the whole of my head.