Tonight

A few weeks later...

We both haven't went public with our new relationship but only our friends know.Which is just Roxi and the boys.Our moms know too...since they caught us on top his bed on the third day of the hurricane(wasn't much damage to the apartment like last time).Speaking of which I have to now sneak early in the mornin' with Tiger over to Roxi's,since I'm suppose to live there.I still haven't told him but maybe tonight's best?We're going out on the town not coming back till 2 possibly 4?

"I'm so freakin' nervous!Do I look good?"Roxi asked doing a turn.

Some guy whistled almost causing a taxi crash. She's wearing a black leather jacket with a red dress that showed off her curves perfectly,my choice of course.

"Guess that's your answer."I laughed as we walked over to TGIF Fridays in Time Square,since its Friday.

"Carmen and Roxi?"

"Yea?"we both said looking at each other confused then back at the waitress.

"Right this way!"she smiled going straight for the stairs.

"Ok?"I shrugged looking at Roxi.

"Where the hell is everybody?"

We laughed climbing steep stairs to...

We both laughed seeing Prod and Jay standing there with red roses.

"Aww so sweet."Roxi blushed hugging Prod.

"So?"I smiled as we kissed embraced in his arms.

"You look beautiful."he grinned moving a strand on hair away.

"As always."I smirked as we walked over to our table by the window.

We had a full view of Time Square. The sun was going down over the buildings makin' them glow.I love this time a day down here.The lights start to grow brighter as the sun goes down.The vibe,just standing still looking up makes me love New York even more.I grinned to myself taking a bite of my grill chicken salad.

"So your plan was to rent out a restaurant lookin' over the view of Time Square?"I said as Rox snickered.

"Basically."Jay laughed amused from my observation.

"Why,what are y'all's plans."Prod grinned looking at Roxi.

"Just call up the boys,I have a surprise for both of them."I smiled mischievously as Jay gulped.

I decided to take them on the subway to Queens.No one noticed who they were which was great because I hate their little Team Whatever thing.Its just seems like a bunch of catty,wanna-be,bitches.They target girls like me and Rox because their jealous their so called man likes us??I call it crazy and I'm just glad no one knows a thing.

"Where we goin'?"one of them asked but I shhed them walking behind an alley.I'm going to visit one of my many cousins in Queens,their Jamaican,by the way.You could hear the music blastin' some new reggae.I opened the door lettin' them all in.

"Woah what is this."Roc smiled already dancin.I rolled my eyes walking on the outskirts on the crowd.

"A club duhh."I smirked hearing two lively voices.

"Caramel!"Isabel and Dutchess yelled over the music hugging me.

Isabel's the wild,darker complex sister,who loves fashion.While Dutchess is the opposite,she's a lot lighter,the quiet one more practical one.Their both on my dads side on the fam,with a close situation like I'm in.Their dads in jail for murder,I think it runs in the family,the messed up men thing.One thing that's only good on his side was we all got was the big butt gene in the fam.I turned towards the guys,seeing Ray and Roc take a double look checkin' them out.